All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ICE's New Uniforms
CUMtRF0XAAA-r-b.jpg
I really like these! Smple and it looks like the custom designed a bra to work with the neckline.

Check out Global Spirit's uniforms. I don't know how to upload pics but I had to do a double take, side eye. I think that is one uniform that would make me consider pulling my athlete out. And Facebook is blocked on our computers.
11219359_717225215075691_8997815745013868790_n.jpg

This one?

I never thought the day would come where I would say that I wish a uniform had a mesh stomach. (It is the Global Spirit that's purple, gold and black, right?)

They have a lace mesh stomach instead of regular mesh. At least the lace covers up their stomachs more than mesh, so points for trying to be different?? ;)

No doubt it's a nice design, but they could have made it into a beautiful full top with just a little more effort. Take off the black band, extend the purple fabric and Fade the stoning out toward the bottom. The mesh will be that see through under stage lights if that is from a camera flash.
A full top with the purple extended but keeping the rhinestones down the sides would have been beautiful! I'm so sad that's it's mesh. The shade of purple is gorgeous too.

ETA: love the snowflake pattern on the back of the ICE unis, super cute. I could do without the straps in the front but overall they're really nice uniforms.

Back