All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CVmgKyDUsAAQ9_3
NorCal elite new program uniforms with a rotatable top that can be worn both ways for day 1/ day2 events. They look so gorgeous under the lights! I loved being able to design this!

Last edited:
Hmm I'm surprised more weren't posted from cheer for the cure this weekend. My gyms ioag5 team debuted their new unis but I have no idea how to post them ...

My daughter's gym finally received their uniforms (posted early in this thread) just in time to wear them for their first comp over the weekend. The uniforms are so pretty and the kids love them, EXCEPT nearly every uniform had to be altered (or needs to be) so the neck isn't too tight. I'm hoping our gym owners will get Rebel to work with parents by either reimbursing for alterations or making alterations or both (because my daughter's is still too tight). I don't understand why they would use such tight elastic around a neck!!! The strappy backs were fine, though. I don't think anyone had bra issues (surprising to me!). White bottoms??? That was def a problem. :/

Eta: and why do sizers always seem to be so different than the actual product? So many girls were sized wrong. I insisted on a larger size for my daughter's bottoms and it still barely fits! I was right there at sizing and the one I approved was too big at the time. She's grown some, but there are much larger girls who were sized into the same size skirt as her.

Last edited:
My daughter's gym finally received their uniforms (posted early in this thread) just in time to wear them for their first comp over the weekend. The uniforms are so pretty and the kids love them, EXCEPT nearly every uniform had to be altered (or needs to be) so the neck isn't too tight. I'm hoping our gym owners will get Rebel to work with parents by either reimbursing for alterations or making alterations or both (because my daughter's is still too tight). I don't understand why they would use such tight elastic around a neck!!! The strappy backs were fine, though. I don't think anyone had bra issues (surprising to me!). White bottoms??? That was def a problem. :/

Eta: and why do sizers always seem to be so different than the actual product? So many girls were sized wrong. I insisted on a larger size for my daughter's bottoms and it still barely fits! I was right there at sizing and the one I approved was too big at the time. She's grown some, but there are much larger girls who were sized into the same size skirt as her.

Looks great! My kid's rebel skirt is tiny, I also feel like the sizer was bigger.

I heard about this issue and I really hope they compensate the families for the alterations. On a side note- these were absolutely STUNNING on stage!!!

Back