All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Cinn124, I really like these Milkyways
1-sies, but I am still scratching my head over the notion of stepping into an 1 piece uniform,,, Especially with the bathroom issue, as @CheerBank mentioned and I can imagine the awesome wedgie potential, as the athletes start to grow, which at this age is bound to happen... How stretchy is this uniform?
Not very stretchy according to one of the athletes. She said it was super uncomfortable but she also had on the sample since her uniform hasn't come in yet.

cab72b77aa1824b513dba7122e6cd7fa.jpg

Rockstar Cheer's Senior Uniforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My CP's team uniform is all one piece, it's a dress over built in shorts and she says it's comfortable and bathroom trips are fine. I was worried about it, but it works fine for her. They are very stretchy.

I don't understand everyone's comments about bathroom issues for one-piece uniforms. They are generally no different than a leotard and little gymnast's have been handling it fine for years and years. I would've expect any less from a cheerleader.

Now one that has to be taken off with a snap crotch and can't just be pulled down like a leo - that I can understand. I would have a hard time with snaps and I'm an adult :p

I don't understand everyone's comments about bathroom issues for one-piece uniforms. They are generally no different than a leotard and little gymnast's have been handling it fine for years and years. I would've expect any less from a cheerleader.

Now one that has to be taken off with a snap crotch and can't just be pulled down like a leo - that I can understand. I would have a hard time with snaps and I'm an adult :p
I think the issue is all the weird necklines and sometimes the fit of the sleeves. CP is a dancer and most of her costumes and leos pull on but the necklines are made to account for that. Those that have sleeves are easy to pull your arms out of. I don't think CP could pull down her current uni if she had to. The neckline would be ok, but the sleeves are so tight I don't think she could get it down, much less get her arms back in the sleeves by herself. We have to work to get it on and off. It has the snaps and CP HATES them.

I have public bathroom issues and it just skeeves me out to think of a uniform that had to be pulled down with the sleeves hanging on the floor...but yes, snap crotch would not be easy either. I'm just happy cp aged off of juniors just in time to avoid the whole full top dilemma.

I think the issue is all the weird necklines and sometimes the fit of the sleeves. CP is a dancer and most of her costumes and leos pull on but the necklines are made to account for that. Those that have sleeves are easy to pull your arms out of. I don't think CP could pull down her current uni if she had to. The neckline would be ok, but the sleeves are so tight I don't think she could get it down, much less get her arms back in the sleeves by herself. We have to work to get it on and off. It has the snaps and CP HATES them.

This. The sleeves seem so much tighter than the leotard sleeves. Plus CP is always way too concerned with rhinestones falling off.

Take a look at our uniform... and the neckline. Once all the hair is done up and in place, you can't pull it over your shoulders/head. And it's a snap crotch. Let's just say my daughter is working hard on her tuck so next year it's a crop top! (I kid, she ages out of jr next year - but does have her running tuck!)

Leotards are much easier to get off and on than most of the cheer uniforms I've seen. Also to get some of them down involves zippers in the back, which little hands can't do themselves. Yes snap crotches are a PITA, but for the same reason I prefer my kids in 2 piece bathing suits, I'd want them in a 2 piece cheer uniform.

My CP has a uniform top with shorts attached and a skort on top of that. Luckily she rarely goes to the bathroom!

Back