All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That crown though...

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*
I don't think I would have thought twice about the placement unless people mentioned it lol. They've had the crown in that location before, maybe that's why I didn't even think about it.
But I love the uniform more and more each time it gets posted.

Greensboro Allstars! These are beautiful!
CY8W4sVW8AQjHmH.jpg

e561b1fac0f696f67e3a88dfe0a037be.jpg

New uniforms for Prodigy Midnight....didn't they just get the white uniform? Saying that, I think this is definitely an improvement on those.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
Love this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

New uniforms for Prodigy Midnight....didn't they just get the white uniform? Saying that, I think this is definitely an improvement on those.

I loved their last one, but these are gorgeous, too! I always love Prodigy's uniforms.

This is a gorgeous uniform, but the neck cutout is too large IMO. And I've noticed that this is becoming a trend.

Last edited:
I can't find the uniform, but do you remember the one that was half capri and half shorts? I think someone said that they look like the whole team was wearing knee braces. Well, I saw them at JSN and sure enough, I heard multiple people ask if everyone was injured. :oops:
Lmao I think I was the one who said that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find the uniform, but do you remember the one that was half capri and half shorts? I think someone said that they look like the whole team was wearing knee braces. Well, I saw them at JSN and sure enough, I heard multiple people ask if everyone was injured. :oops:
I watched them perform and you are right, it looked exactly like knee braces on all the girls. When they first hit the stage I was like wow that is a lot of knee braces but then I realized. On top of that, the "shorts" side was really short on some of them, I think the shorts rode up due to the design.

Midnight has way too many uniforms to keep up with. I feel like they get a new one every competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back