All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want @ryanaarontroy 's eyebrows :(
What if false brows became as integral in cheer makeup as false lashes? Can you imagine?

Introducing Brows by Ryan. Because even your brows should slay as hard as your routine. #snatchedforthegods #onfleek

Actually, on a serious note, T.A.R. (Troy Aaron Ryan) sounds better. The T.A.R. Brow Kit. Kind of like the Naked Palette.

Last edited:
I agree. I think having it against the red background was overwhelming too. I'm also glad Rebel stopped with the super loose fitting boys tops
There is an IHSA team that has Rebel uniforms and their boys' tops fit well and they looked amazing (but maybe I just loved their routine) I was surprised to see some of the teams had boys' uniforms with long sleeves, but there were also teams with capris, shorts, and shoulder cutouts (not all in the same uniform) so it wasn't the most surprising thing I saw at sectionals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll copy the video link because I can't find a pic but there was a team, pro cheer, that was worse. They had barely any fabric and a girls boob almost fell out of the top :/ . I'll link it too.

pro cheer

Matrix

Why is one of the girl's wearing a helmet in the Pro Cheer video?

Why is one of the girl's wearing a helmet in the Pro Cheer video?
It's a concussion helmet. It's supposed to be worn a certain amount of time after a concussion or if you have had a certain amount. They're quite commonly prescribed but whether an athlete actually uses it is another thing. I think she was the one that almost fell out of her uniform actually.

It's a concussion helmet. It's supposed to be worn a certain amount of time after a concussion or if you have had a certain amount. They're quite commonly prescribed but whether an athlete actually uses it is another thing. I think she was the one that almost fell out of her uniform actually.
Fell out of her uniform?

Strange. At that point, I wonder if she should be cheering at all.

Strange. At that point, I wonder if she should be cheering at all.
Well to be honest if everyone quit cheer after a concussion or a couple then there would be a large decline id imagine. I know it's mandatory for a lot of gyms to make an athlete wear a concussion helmet for a certain length of time before they're given the all clear by a doctor. I know a lot of athletes won't compete in them but if they have to wear it to practice they're supposed to also wear it to compete.

Edit: by all clear I mean to practice and compete.

Last edited:
Fell out of her uniform?
There is barely any fabric to the uni top. She is large in the chest area and there was a LOT of cleavage when she was on the floor and jumping/tumbling. I just remember being on the side of the floor and thinking yikes she's going to have a slip. There's a cutout in the front and the back so I have no idea what kind of bra goes with that uniform.

Well to be honest if everyone quit cheer after a concussion or a couple then there would be a large decline id imagine. I know it's mandatory for a lot of gyms to make an athlete wear a concussion helmet for a certain length of time before they're given the all clear by a doctor. I know a lot of athletes won't compete in them but if they have to wear it to practice they're supposed to also wear it to compete.

I'm not sure that is such a bad thing given what we know about excessive concussion but I see your point. I've never seen an athlete wear one on the floor before, come to think of it, I've never seen anyone actually wear one before.

Back