All-Star New Way Of Fulling Up (easier But Still A Fullup)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok the way I do it is main and side both grab right foot...and the left foot just kinda hangs or (in my case) the flyer can put it on the bases forearm...from there you grip like a full up and drive that sucker to the top...it has worked for me so it shouldnt be terrible difficult...back and theres a 2nd method where the backspot grabs the the right leg..like Ill have to take a picture its hard to explain : )

Thanks! I'll try this with my team on Tuesday and let you know how it goes.

Whats crazy is that theres probably at least 10 different ways to full up (or more) yet people are finding new ways -_-

Load into a smoosh. Have the side (what you probably call the main, but having the stunt facing you the person on the left) get a normal fullup grip. Have the flyer take their left leg and cross it in front of their right at the ankle. Have the main (what you probably call the side but having the stunt facing you the person on the right) reach their right hand behind the flyers legs and around to the right foot. Do a fullup and dont let go of the right hand on both.

I think I need like a step by step instructional thing.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to work this thing out in my group!

Agreed! I'm very visual too, so I understand going to a press/extension thanks to the video. But does anyone know how this would be done to a lib? Would the side base just switches the grips at the top?

Back