All-Star Nfinity Phoenix / Acl Injuries

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
So, when they first came out I was thinking about getting the Nfinity Phoenix and I ending up tearing my ACL (again) before I ever got them. I am looking to get a new pair of cheer shoes and am debating between getting the Evolutions I always get or getting the Phoenix. I am wondering if anyone with past ACL / knee surgeries have had the Phoenix? They claim to address the Q angle which is often a big cause of ACL tears, so I am basically wondering if it feels any better on bad ACLs/knees then the Evolutions because of this.

I just found out the other day after my mri I tore my acl and meniscus:( If anyone could let me know if that makes a difference with that shoe that would be great!

I have had knee surgery and have had an ACL injury and the phoenix don't bother me at all. They do feel better on my knees when I run in them than the evolutions and I feel like I can move around in them better but they also weight almost nothing so it feels great. I have evolutions last season and they hurt my feet if i try and used them after using the phoenix for so long.

Great! I guess I will try them then. I actually still wear my evolutions from my first ACL tear.... 4 years ago. (yes it is embarrassing, but I had the best performance of my lift in those shoes and I was avoiding retiring them).. but maybe the fact that I was wearing them when I caused several knee surgeries, I shouldve etired them a while ago hah I will try the Phoenix and then see what happens with the whole Q angle thing.

Great! I guess I will try them then. I actually still wear my evolutions from my first ACL tear.... 4 years ago. (yes it is embarrassing, but I had the best performance of my lift in those shoes and I was avoiding retiring them).. but maybe the fact that I was wearing them when I caused several knee surgeries, I shouldve etired them a while ago hah I will try the Phoenix and then see what happens with the whole Q angle thing.
haha I know the feeling I have a sportsbra that is pretty worn out but my kids have never lost everytime I wear it so its hard to retire lol but yeah def give them a shot and if they don't work for you, you can always sell them to someone else for little less. They are popular so they will sell

Back