All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg, no.. Like it doesn't even look like u can get hurt like that. He just fell out.. Honestly at first I'd be like he just tripped and instead of getting back up he is faking an injury so he isn't so embarrassed! But the way he is crawling off the floor u can tell it's bad!!
That's soooo sad I feel bad for him!!!!

Omg, no.. Like it doesn't even look like u can get hurt like that. He just fell out.. Honestly at first I'd be like he just tripped and instead of getting back up he is faking an injury so he isn't so embarrassed! But the way he is crawling off the floor u can tell it's bad!!
That's soooo sad I feel bad for him!!!!

Thats what I was saying, I was like give him an oscar. But then felt like poo after I found out that he was really hurt.

They were around before nfinitys and compared with other shoes from the early 2000s they were SO light. It was the first shoe I actually liked tumbling in because I felt barefoot. And I thought they were really easy to stunt in. The blue things probably weren't the best for bases hands but I guess thats the perk of being a top haha. They didn't hold up very well and I ended up with athletic tape holding them together but compared with other shoes on the market at the time they were INCREDIBLE
i still have my powers! they were my favorites!

there was this team at worlds and one of the guy got hurt on stage and crawled off to the side of the stage crying, they stopped the music. And I turned to my friend and kind of made fun of him saying that he tore his acl doing a fierce pose to the front, and it turns out thats exactly what happened haha.
@PullandPray23 and I were sitting in the VERY FIRST row on the side where he was crawling to. We were like in shock and just sitting there staring not like knowing what to do and were like omg what do we do and like freaking off and he like crawled/fell off the stage and was laying on the ground 1 foot in front of us. And the next thing we knew the emt people were all around and the camera crew with the microphone on the pole was over my shoulder and we just like sat there in shock.

Definitely remember those Cheer Savannah uniforms. It was a Latin theme and the team name was Senoritas. Also, the shoes that flyer is wearing were my favorite shoes ever. RIP Power blue dot shoes :(
I LOVED those shoes too :( rip rip

This is the company that makes Cheer Savannah's uniforms: http://www.kellymaglia.com/index.html
Notice that there is a tab titled "vertical theatre", as in pole dancing. Yes, the company that makes Cheer Savannah's uniforms is a pole dancing costume company. It all makes sense now

clicked on the "Couture off the rack" tab...
"Coming Soon! PIN UP GIRLS!"
well... we know one 2012 Cheer Savannah team...

This is the company that makes Cheer Savannah's uniforms: http://www.kellymaglia.com/index.html
Notice that there is a tab titled "vertical theatre", as in pole dancing. Yes, the company that makes Cheer Savannah's uniforms is a pole dancing costume company. It all makes sense now

The girls in the picture wearing the uniform should have their faces blurred to protect them from the humiliation of having to wear that...LOL!
I don't get all the new unis lately, I think simplicity is key, you don't want anything too overdone. Two-three colors max and a bling logo and you're done!

Owh it was going so good until it went so bad!

I love how @Mamarazzi is just chillin in the kitchen making their dinner, no big deal. You can tell that filming stunting in your dining room happens at her house all the time. I think I would have burst out laughing..........

Back