All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

arilt95 said:
she did a front to full

The video is of some sort of race at a racetrack. I watched the whole thing hoping someone would tumble fast and win the race. No such luck

mstealtoyou said:
It should be a youtube video that says Jr Elite. It's their performance from March. I clicked it and it works for me. LOL

Hmm I tried it a few times and all I see is a race at a racetrack lol. No worries

So pretty sure I had a pic for this like a month ago and I swear I looked and it was locked haha but it's not now so maybe I'm confused but I'm sure I'll have more pics for this thread!!!

someone just posted this on my facebook and i about died. from LIVE! Chicago in Nov.
105z710.jpg

actually this one isn't that bad
2aah40n.jpg

OMG....some of these made me gasp out loud, one I jumped off the couch and one I slammed the computer shut, not to mention the hysterical laughing I was doing. My kids must have asked me 5 times if I was ok. LOL My husband finally said I think you need to take a break from the computer. To bad I was not being videoed watching this it would have made for great TV!:D I need an emoticon for hysterical laughter. Ya know a little smilie lying on its back kicking its legs up in the year howling with laughter.

so many of these but I don't know where they all are :/
214432F-5729-0tmp0624.jpg

these are for my duo
facials omg
214452F-5729-0tmp0640.jpg

about to tumble...
214456J-5729-mkp26039.jpg

mid-pike. I hadn't even hit it yet
214518J-5729-mkp26049.jpg

yeah just... lost or something
214530F-5729-0tmp0659.jpg

and a personal fave, gun in holster... which wasn't even part of our routine
202154F-5812-0tmp6633.jpg

and I'm secondary basing... counting under my breath I think!
woops I posted heaps XD

Back