All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2li7m0z.jpg
mwpdoj.jpg

how are these practical cheerleading uniforms? if i had to wear a fur turtleneck while competing, i'd pass out. though the french maid wins.

Oh Lord. This is #1 in the book of "How Not to do a Themed Cheer Routine".

I wonder if they realize "She works hard for the money" is talking about....um, ladies of the night?
As a judge, my jaw would have been on the floor. I probably would have written something on the score sheet along the lines of "would like to see a more age appropriate uniform and music selection"
As a parent, my kid would be pulled from that gym so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.

Those look like something you would wear at a dance recital. :confused: Even at a dance recital... some of those are a little much. IMO

the french maid "unis" are not even flattering or original...the colors are boring and it looks like they bought it off the clearance rack at a halloween store. that is disgraceful to cheerleading. i hope that team was atleast good....

Excuse but who are you to say that about a team which you obviously no nothing about... The only disgrace to cheerleading that I see is the hating thats obviously happening on your part.

I honestly dont see what the big deal is about the maid uniform, their tops cover just as much as other teams tops cover with the exception that they arent overflowing out of them. Their skirts cover just as much if not more than the shorts some teams wear, I wouldnt even call them shorts tho, theyre more like spankies.

I honestly dont see what the big deal is about the maid uniform, their tops cover just as much as other teams tops cover with the exception that they arent overflowing out of them. Their skirts cover just as much if not more than the shorts some teams wear, I wouldnt even call them shorts tho, theyre more like spankies.
I think it has more to do with the idea of the uniform. When I think of french maids I (and probably most people) dont typically think of it as something at all age appropriate.

Way back in the day (8 years ago or so), the large senior team was known as the Island Girls. And that, frankly, was unique and cute. Miss the time when just being a bit on the edge was enough.

Back