All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone's channeling Mary Katherine Gallagher.....SUPERSTAR!

images
greatest movie on the planet..

Someone's channeling Mary Katherine Gallagher.....SUPERSTAR!

images

hahahaha. when i saw it i was just like what. the. heck?! i didn't even know what part of the routine it was and lookijng at the poepl around me didn't help 'cause everyone is doing something different! lol

hahahahaha. yeaaahhh. about thatt.
i hope i never get another picture at that moment in dance ever again..
also i just tried telling a girl on my team about the "SUPERSTAR!" comment and she had no clue what it was... what's wrong with todays youth?!

YouTube some SNL of Mary Katherine Gallagher and Craig and Arianna (Taco, Burrito, somethings coming out of your Speedo. You've got troubles..WHOO...you're blowing bubbles....WHOO)

Oh my, if the pictures taken at Cheersport this weekend were available online, you'd all be getting quite a laugh. There's a picture of me after landing jumps to back, another girl and I split center and we tilt our heads in and out. When I tilted in, my ear touched my shoulder. It really looked like I had broken my neck and was yelling in pain. Another one was when I collapsed at the end of the routine. Yes, please snap a picture of my unmoving body, because that's how I want to remember my first Cheersport.

Back