All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol this was taken at today's basketball. I can't get over how creepy my eyes look.

2w6c7lz.jpg

[quo te="maceyspots, post: 818871, member: 18323"]No there's pictures everywhere. It was more of a general thing.
And I don't have the ability to post pics on here so...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account![/quote]
Okay. Thought something was posted and you were reacting to it. Carry on.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I decided to drink my coffee this morning and start at page 1 of this thread......You'd think by now I would have learned not to drink and Fierce Board at the same time. Definitely worth the burn, you are hands down the fiercest of them all.

That poor girl!!

Surely you can find something to post?!
I want to! I haven't taken the mat since 08 and I have a whole new computer from when I started college in 09. All I have saved are my good ones, haha.

Plus I was so embarassed of my terrible action shots then I would never dream of saving them. I've definitely learned to laugh at myself since then and regret not keeping them.

I want to! I haven't taken the mat since 08 and I have a whole new computer from when I started college in 09. All I have saved are my good ones, haha.

Plus I was so embarassed of my terrible action shots then I would never dream of saving them. I've definitely learned to laugh at myself since then and regret not keeping them.

i feel you. i was awful at action shots. i flew when i was younger (with bad facials), but my senior year i switched to backspotting - except for this show and go basket sequence in the opening. there were like crazy hand movements and weird faces and of course they snapped that photo. and unbeknownst to me, my mom found the action shot website (for the first time in 18 years) and selected a photo midair of that show and go and had it blown up. on the wall. in my hallway. forever. she refuses to take it down. i have to live with it everyday.

now i laugh... but when new people come to the house i relive the embarrassment lol

Back