All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

notice whats around my waste!!!

21-1.jpg
Hahaha you just made my life lol
That happens to me in the hallway at the hotel so I ran back to the room and took it off :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love this thread, Everytime we would stop and look at pics after the performance my CP would say"uh no, your not buying those" She always had the worse facials. Lol

308zcat.jpg

After our pyramid hit day 2 at NCA. I was a little excited.

So I always pictured you to look 100% different than you do, and I just followed you on Twitter the other day and realized you're on Weathergirls meanwhile I thought you were like 25 and retired from cheer/possibly on Lady Ts and my whole world has been rocked because of this latest news

So I always pictured you to look 100% different than you do, and I just followed you on Twitter the other day and realized you're on Weathergirls meanwhile I thought you were like 25 and retired from cheer/possibly on Lady Ts and my whole world has been rocked because of this latest news
I'm laughing so hard right now!! I just turned 18 but I was on Lady T's last year so it makes sense why you thought I was old!

I'm turning 21 this year so I'm holding onto every bit of youth I can and until I'm 25, 25 is gonna be "old" to me! :p
Lol my best friend turned 24 yesterday and we had to drag her out of her house. She is in the height of depression knowing 25 is going to be her next bday.

Back