All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, tomorrow! I'm so excited! My daughter is on the j4 in this video! Them all tumbling in this video scares me, my daughter is close to everyone tumbling!! If we make it through this part of the routine tomorrow I can breathe!! The stunts and pyramid are awesome! I can't wait for everyone to see anacondas this year, that will be the biggest surprise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope your daughters team did good today !!!

This pyramid is going to be crazy when it's done. Talented group of girls. But there is waaay to much talking during practices. Excited to see the routine next weekend? ( is it next weekend? )

And anyone noticed one of the bases in black shorts and sportsbra looks like eleven from stranger things?

all i can think of while watching that clip was Smoed's pyramid a couple years ago...2014 i believe? lol
it has similar elements, yes. quite a few teams have done the swinging thing now. im excited to see the whole thing.

I have to give the flyers credit, you wouldnt be able to convince me to trust someone enough to swing me towards the ground. lol.

Back