Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good luck to all of the teams that are competing at CE Provincials today! I am insanely sad I am missing it due to a midterm, first in four years. Can't wait to see who gets bids to represent Canada at Worlds 2011!

Would just like to congratulate UCC IOC 5, PCT IOC 5, and CSS IOAG 5 on their partial paids and (apologies if I miss any) CFWP IOAG 5, IOAG 6 and IOC 6, PCT IOAG 6 and IOC 6, Black Widow IOAG 5, PCC IOC 6, UCC Limited 5, and CSS IOAG 6 on their at-large bids!

Would just like to congratulate UCC IOC 5, PCT IOC 5, and CSS IOAG 5 on their partial paids and (apologies if I miss any) CFWP IOAG 5, IOAG 6 and IOC 6, PCT IOAG 6 and IOC 6, Black Widow IOAG 5, PCC IOC 6, UCC Limited 5, and CSS IOAG 6 on their at-large bids!

Amazing talent on these teams!

P.s. How did you feel about CE moving some awards to other times? Like the junior 4 awards, which were supposed to go with the rest of the juniors, but ended up being a half hour later, in between the senior routines. I thought it was really odd, and disappointing that they couldn't anticipate how long it would take to get the scores for these teams.

Amazing talent on these teams!

P.s. How did you feel about CE moving some awards to other times? Like the junior 4 awards, which were supposed to go with the rest of the juniors, but ended up being a half hour later, in between the senior routines. I thought it was really odd, and disappointing that they couldn't anticipate how long it would take to get the scores for these teams.

yeah I thought it was odd that they couldn't anticipate that, however they were running REALLY late, so they were rushing through things, and I believe there is usually a break between the end of the group and the awards, which was probably removed due to being so far behind, so they didn't have J4 scores. Thankfully it didn't really affect the entire competition!

It put the competition an additional 15 min behind making it overall 40 min behind on awards ...I mean it's great for some people that don't have far to go after the competition but we didn't get home til 3 am by the time all the girls were off the bus, bus was cleaned, and papers were signed for the bus driver I didn't get to bed until 4:15 ish and had a placement class at 630..wasn't the funnest day of my life lol..but getting a bid to worlds made it somewhat ok haha:p

It put the competition an additional 15 min behind making it overall 40 min behind on awards ...I mean it's great for some people that don't have far to go after the competition but we didn't get home til 3 am by the time all the girls were off the bus, bus was cleaned, and papers were signed for the bus driver I didn't get to bed until 4:15 ish and had a placement class at 630..wasn't the funnest day of my life lol..but getting a bid to worlds made it somewhat ok haha:p

yes that would have suuucked!
p.s! congratss!! I was EXTREMELY impressed!

great whites did so amazing this weekend as well as all of the other teams that qualified for worlds :)

yes that would have suuucked!
p.s! congratss!! I was EXTREMELY impressed!
thanks so much! Many people came to us and our coaches saying what a difference our routine was from december open nationals and even from regionals 2 weeks ago...words cannot describe how proud we are to have come this far the first year that this team has been in existence! SO happy to be going to worlds to Rep Cheer Evolution and Canada:)

Back