Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to clarify that London Heat will be running a program next year. We have heard some rumours that we would be folding next year, those are simply rumours. We intend on expanding into 4 teams next year! If anyone has any questions or information as to where this is coming from please feel free to email the gym or msg myself. [email protected] Just wanted to clarify that! Happy Cheering everyone :)

ACE is taking Mini Travel, Youth 1, Jr 2, Jr 3, Sr 2, Sr 4 and Sr 5 to Saskatchewan this weekend... by bus... ah! Wish us luck lol

Good luck to all others competing this weekend!! <3 <3

oh sorry yes battle at the beach

I went last year with Cheersport and I thought it was great! We took a few coach buses down due to the number of teams that were going, the competition itself is pretty big and there were some great bigger teams with got to see, CEA, F5 and such. Our divisions were large and it was a great comp to go to in order to get that big american comp feel. I really enjoyed it. And there is a ton to do while down there!

Hi , I just wanted to correct and clarify a few things regarding the bids in Quebec :)
The first 3 bids were given by the FCQ in January and the following teams got bids:
1) Flyers All-Starz International Coed 5 - Partial paid
2) RND elite International Coed 5 - At large
3) Flyers All-Starz International Open All girl 6- At large

The next 4 were awarded at the "Kicks" competition in March:
1) RND elite International All girl 5- At large
2) Flyers All-Starz International All girl 5- At large
3) University of Montreal- International Open Coed 6- At large
4) Galleon All Stars International All girl 5 - At large

Good luck to all Canadian teams in their last weeks of practice and see you at worlds ;)

** Oh and Flyers is not planning on sending their Sr Lmt coed 5 , its their "Sports etudes" team with no intentions of attending worlds in a non international category

Hey Everyone,
Worlds is around the corner, wishing everyone the best of luck.
Let's do this together and represent for our country!

Here's a little inspirational video put together for the Vancouver All Stars International All Girl team as a reminder that nothing comes easy. It is with hard work, dedication and a whole lot of love that all these athletes take the floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4BPuRx3r8

Take a look as spread the Canadian love :)

Back