All-Star Op. Take Down Smoed 2k15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

maxresdefault_zps2f466c41.jpg

Last edited:
well with teams like the following in the division NCA and Worlds is gonna be crazy! :
Smoed
Brandon
CJA
Woodlands Elite
Rockstar
ACX
DSE Rage
Macs Starz
WC Omni
Maryland Twisters
ASR Freedom
Top Gun
Matrix
Midwest Cheer Elite
etc.

Ok guys so I realized that I should not have created this thread. What I was trying to say is that I would like for someone else to win for a change. Naming it what it is was a little much. It came across that I hate Smoed when I really dont. I posted this right before I saw any of the worlds episodes on cheerleaders. I have grown a love for smoed through those episodes and I immediately regretted posting this thread. Im sorry that I created so much drama. It would make me feel better if no one else would reply. thank you :)
Darn it, I just arranged for my private tryout so I could infiltrate the ranks.

well with teams like the following in the division NCA and Worlds is gonna be crazy! :
Smoed
Brandon
CJA
Woodlands Elite
Rockstar
ACX
DSE Rage
Macs Starz
WC Omni
Maryland Twisters
ASR Freedom
Top Gun
Matrix
Midwest Cheer Elite
etc.
Since when does Top Gun have a small coed..?

I haven't heard anything about this so this is all news to me! I know Large Coed and Lady Jags have their teams together already so I doubt they would split them now

I think the Top Gun small coed was just a rumor. I remember someone said that athletes who didn't make the official roster of Lady Jags and TGLC would be put on the small coed team.

Im only on page one and Im already dying of laughter...
How do you "take down" a team .. ?? They work so hard - what an stupid post

Back