All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Today was little rough for my team. 1st place because we were in our own division though. Someone better update me on the paid and at large worlds and summit bids!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 team left to go for me, but my Large Coed 4.2 got first! Patiently (okay maybe not to patiently) waiting for summit bid announcements

Also can someone plz tell me the answer to this.....WHAT IS UP WITH PORTLAND AND TACO BELL?! The first two I've found on GPS are MIA & we're currently on the way to the 3rd so fingers crossed
Double post but everyone is talking about your gym and how fantastic they are. So kind and SO GOOD. Hope your team gets a bid!! I was in warm ups with one of your gym's teams and they were so nice!!!

I hate that no one is posting updates or videos from this competition. We have 3 teams there-two hoping for a Summit bid and one going for a paid Worlds bid. We'd love to be cheering them on from home but have no clue what is going on!:mad:

I hate that no one is posting updates or videos from this competition. We have 3 teams there-two hoping for a Summit bid and one going for a paid Worlds bid. We'd love to be cheering them on from home but have no clue what is going on!:mad:

Cell service is just terrible in most of the convention center. :(

Is anyone still there? My gym's small sr1 team goes at 3:40, go support them if you can!!! They're in 1st for level 1 [emoji7]

At large bids to 5-star, Spotlight??? Whichever team was Invasion. I don't remember the paid bid.

I feel like Inferno from Las Vegas maybe actually got an AL. I have the memory of a much older person.

So glad to see Champion j3 get that full paid. Totally earned it. Last weekend i think they got every award there was...

Anyone have the full list of bids?

ETA: did any washington team get any type of bid??:eek:

Back