All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks everyone for the quick responses! Wish some of my friends on here could of got the bid but hey it will be exciting to see this team, and I love watching dances so even better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also five star aura won a bid yet another small j3 team- that division is definitely going to be hopping lol

Also five star aura won a bid yet another small j3 team- that division is definitely going to be hopping lol

That's right! Our j3 was third to those two small j3s! Ugh! Such great teams. Ours did really well this weekend, too...and won 3rd! *cry*

@amy1k are u definitely coming on the wildcard?

Or am I mistaking

@amy1k are u definitely coming on the wildcard?

Or am I mistaking

Yep. We have our tickets purchased. We're planning on watching some teams over the weekend...if we can't beat the 568 other wild card teams and actually compete.

Yep. We have our tickets purchased. We're planning on watching some teams over the weekend...if we can't beat the 568 other wild card teams and actually compete.
We always have team practice at Disney but if we don't or if it's after our practice! I will be there to cheer her on through that terribly long wildcard decision of yours. I so hope they can pull it off and so excited we will get to meet ... Hopefully! They will be great!

We always have team practice at Disney but if we don't or if it's after our practice! I will be there to cheer her on through that terribly long wildcard decision of yours. I so hope they can pull it off and so excited we will get to meet ... Hopefully! They will be great!

I'm trying to be really optimistic. They are a good team (at least here). They could be winning like crazy, if they weren't placed in these tough divisions over and over! They've been second to Champion all season. I do think that's not all bad, they know they have work to do to get anywhere at the Summit.

I know the feeling :( but on the bright side- my cp FINALLY won a PacWest jacket- has been working her butt off for YEARS! So it was a very bittersweet weekend

My kid is soooooo jealous of the jackets this weekend! Ugh! Congrats to you guys, though!!!

@cheermomof4 we have an open basing spot on Jaylen's team. It's a girl that bases her 2 man that was taken off the week of NCA.
We pulled an S3 crossover last practice to fill in for NCA but the girl can't stay on our team so we have an open spot right now. (Hey the fill in had a practice and a comp with j3 and got a jacket so I'm sure she wasn't mad about helping out)

Anyways if you just want to ship your daughter down here she can go to the summit with us. I mean I would love to have her and she would get to base my kid in the only thing she flys in so even better lol

Yes. Because this is the first jacket in a while that we don't actually already have. That's prob why she's so sad. After Spirit Cheer, she and her bestie (from Sapphires) wore their old SC jackets to school together on Monday...since they had nothing new to wear. Hahaha! Her friend will have a new jacket tomorrow, though!!!

Incidentally, one of their teachers is much impressed to have so many (three total) NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!! at his school. ;)

My CP and I both got jackets this weekend at PacWest. She and I both won two jackets at Spirit Cheer in Tacoma. I don't know how much the spirit cheer ones will be worn now that we have to PacWest ones!

I think we are going to have them all embroidered. Or at least the PacWest ones.

Back