All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok this is how i see it, if i was on panthers and after day one we were in first WITH A STUNT fall, I would have felt really bad...but LUCKY. IF i was to be on a team that won worlds, I would want to KNOW we won it because we HIT the best routine we could, no deductions, NOT because we hit the Score sheet. Point 3 to me isnt owning...point 3 to me is danggggg we were so close to getting beat that i want to be come out next year better then i was this year.

Thats just how i see it. My opinion, I respect both programs, But I dont agree on who got first, but its not like I can change it.

This seems to slip past people. Stunting isnt worth as much as tumbling. A stunt fall was not as bad as not having the tumbling.

Therefor, pointing out the stunt fall isnt really necessary.

I think a stunt fall sets the tone though for the rest of the routine because either people are going to let it get to them or give the rest of the routine more.

Well the weird thing is my team lost and I am not even mad about it.

I guess we get to look forward to avatars of cats being declawed instead of oranges being juiced now?
The amusing thing to me is that Oranges, when consumed, give the body the super-ability to ward off diseases and protect itself. Oranges are a powerful thing, and to squash them and steal their essence is a bit like vampirism. But we all know vampires are en vogue right now..

ok this is how i see it, if i was on panthers and after day one we were in first WITH A STUNT fall, I would have felt really bad...but LUCKY. IF i was to be on a team that won worlds, I would want to KNOW we won it because we HIT the best routine we could, no deductions, NOT because we hit the Score sheet. Point 3 to me isnt owning...point 3 to me is danggggg we were so close to getting beat that i want to be come out next year better then i was this year.

Thats just how i see it. My opinion, I respect both programs, But I dont agree on who got first, but its not like I can change it.

Ok... Sorry but this makes NO sense to me? You wouldn't want to be on a team that won worlds bc they hit the scoresheet? How else are you going to win worlds? Panthers are NOT the first team to win with a bobble... In case any of y'all have forgotten SE won last year with a dropped stunt. Cali smoed dropped THREE this year and still got second. Almost never had there been a world champ with a perfect routine. Teams that have mistakes before have beaten teams that hit perfect. Idk why it's SUCH a big deal here.

I was one of the people who was like, how the heck did Panthers win. Bu if you stop, LOOK AT A SCORESHEET, or at least listen to what King is saying, you will realize, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Was Cali the more entertaining team? In my opinion, yes. Did Panthers put together a routine that was better suited to score well based on the Worlds score sheet, obviously.

*didn't mean for that to come off so spiteful

I think a stunt fall sets the tone though for the rest of the routine because either people are going to let it get to them or give the rest of the routine more.

Whether you feel that way or not, the scoresheet dictates differently. So regardless of what affect a stunt falling has on YOUR perception of the routine or the crowd or the team performing or whatever, since tumbling was weighted more heavily than stunting this year, a stunt fall was NOT as detrimental as not having the required tumbling. Hence, the Panthers victory.

I completely understand what y'all are saying but like i said before it's my opinion. I respect what your all saying but I that's my opinion and I'll stick with it. Basically panthers hit the scoresheet an cali didn't it is what it Is. Panthers had the scoresheet routine and Cali had the performance routine. I get it trust me I do ! :p

I completely understand what y'all are saying but like i said before it's my opinion. I respect what your all saying but I that's my opinion and I'll stick with it. Basically panthers hit the scoresheet an cali didn't it is what it Is. Panthers had the scoresheet routine and Cali had the performance routine. I get it trust me I do ! :p

Then stop saying Cali SHOULD have won. If they should have won, they would have. Panthers should have won...they DID win. I am not saying I liked Panthers better or didn't like them better. I am just saying that no one else BUT Panthers should have won according to the Worlds scoresheet. I appreciate you having your opinion, which you are entitled to, but there is a difference between saying "I really wish Cali had won, I loved their routine!" and "Cali should have won." Just sayin....

Back