All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my opinion Panthers second bobble was on the same level as Calis only bobble. Cali got deducted for theirs and Panthers did not. Talk about hitting the score sheet all you want but when it comes down to .3 and the winning team had 2, what i believe should have been deductions that were not accounted for and your going to get some upset fans

Then stop saying Cali SHOULD have won. If they should have won, they would have. Panthers should have won...they DID win. I am not saying I liked Panthers better or didn't like them better. I am just saying that no one else BUT Panthers should have won according to the Worlds scoresheet. I appreciate you having your opinion, which you are entitled to, but there is a difference between saying "I really wish Cali had won, I loved their routine!" and "Cali should have won." Just sayin....

Excuse me, let's be respectful. I didn't come across rude at all with my response. Now let's move on for forgoodness sakes! If tumbling wasn't scored more then stunts Cali would have won! We can all say what we want as long as were respectful and understanding which I am! Now this is ridiculous, woulda coulda shoulda. It's not like anyone can change it ! But I appreciate your comment

Then stop saying Cali SHOULD have won. If they should have won, they would have. Panthers should have won...they DID win. I am not saying I liked Panthers better or didn't like them better. I am just saying that no one else BUT Panthers should have won according to the Worlds scoresheet. I appreciate you having your opinion, which you are entitled to, but there is a difference between saying "I really wish Cali had won, I loved their routine!" and "Cali should have won." Just sayin....

If the scoresheet called the deductions right than Cali would have got the gold!

I wasn't being disrespectful. To me, saying a team that won fair and square shouldn't have won is disrespectful. I was not saying "shoulda coulda woulda", you were about Cali. And I am not being rude, sorry if inflection is coming across that way in type, but that is not my intention. You are entitled to your opinion, I stated that before. But I still think posting that another team SHOULD HAVE won simply because you liked them better takes away from who actually did win. Not saying that was your intention, but I think people on Panthers might take it that way. Moving on.....

If the scoresheet called the deductions right than Cali would have got the gold!

WOULD have...again...HERE. WE. GO.

And let me just say...I have NO dog in this fight. I do not have any children on Panthers or Cali. I do not coach at either program. I am not really a "fan" of either (not that I don't enjoy them because they are good cheerleading, but I am not a "fan" so to speak). I just hate all the talk like this. If the judges missed something...it is not Panthers fault. And it does not mean they did not deserve to win. But anyhoo....

And let me just say...I have NO dog in this fight. I do not have any children on Panthers or Cali. I do not coach at either program. I am not really a "fan" of either (not that I don't enjoy them because they are good cheerleading, but I am not a "fan" so to speak). I just hate all the talk like this. If the judges missed something...it is not Panthers fault. And it does not mean they did not deserve to win. But anyhoo....
I wasn't being disrespectful. To me, saying a team that won fair and square shouldn't have won is disrespectful. I was not saying "shoulda coulda woulda", you were about Cali. And I am not being rude, sorry if inflection is coming across that way in type, but that is not my intention. You are entitled to your opinion, I stated that before. But I still think posting that another team SHOULD HAVE won simply because you liked them better takes away from who actually did win. Not saying that was your intention, but I think people on Panthers might take it that way. Moving on.....

....Ok.

Excuse me, let's be respectful. I didn't come across rude at all with my response. Now let's move on for forgoodness sakes! If tumbling wasn't scored more then stunts Cali would have won! We can all say what we want as long as were respectful and understanding which I am! Now this is ridiculous, woulda coulda shoulda. It's not like anyone can change it ! But I appreciate your comment
IF jumps were worth the most, Orange would have won.
IF the team with the most inanimate object for a mascot was worth the most, Cali would have won.

Look i know this ijmo BUT the final three teams of the night were all in the same division and all could have taken the gold. With that said the judges should have been at their best they have no excuse to just oops miss things. I mean come on these three teams deserve the judges attention! NO EXCUSE FOR SCREWING THIS UP!

Look i know this ijmo BUT the final three teams of the night were all in the same division and all could have taken the gold. With that said the judges should have been at their best they have no excuse to just oops miss things. I mean come on these three teams deserve the judges attention! NO EXCUSE FOR SCREWING THIS UP!

ahahaha I completely agree. Please can we just have a 3 way tie!! ahhhh !

If Panthers win 3 or 4 in a row, will you be saying "as long as Panthers didn't win."

Congratulations Panthers on a job well done.
nope never when wildcats were winning everything back from 2005 to 2008 didnt say a world cause there routine were good

Yes! and everybody is saying, like if they didnt have to tumbling then they wouldnt have won. okay but they DID! :)

I was with a girl from Cheer Athletics on Monday. We were talking about small senior. She said something that really stood out to me. The coaches told Panthers that no one would be cheering for them, so they needed to cheer for themselves. Those girls knew they weren't one of the favorites. Everyone wanted Cali or Orange. Now...I may have picked Cali to win in my bracket, but I really didn't have a favorite. I was so impressed, especially after hearing that info, that Panthers were able to keep themselves together knowing that more people wanted someone else. I'm so happy for those girls and those coaches. That team has had some difficult Worlds experiences the last few years. I'm glad to see them come out on top.

Back