All-Star Panthers Vs Senior Elite (you Knew It Was Coming)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally think when it comes to the pressure of worlds this year Panthers is gonna take it they have a good routine. Senior elite is gonna crack this year especially without there old center flyer. they proven themselves so far but in the past Senior Elite can hold up there title when they get to worlds. Last year was luck

Fierceboard explodes in 3 ... 2 ... 1

I personally think when it comes to the pressure of worlds this year Panthers is gonna take it they have a good routine. Senior elite is gonna crack this year especially without there old center flyer. they proven themselves so far but in the past Senior Elite can hold up there title when they get to worlds. Last year was luck

LOL. They're about to pull a humpty dumpty.

Humptydumpty.jpg

That was a hilarious post.

just out of curiosity, how did they get lucky?

:banghead:

couldnt find the old senior elite forum board so im just gonna post it here if it hasnt already, senior elite music with dance music added.

one person doesn't hold the team together, u absolutely make no sense with that

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Opinions are like @%$holes...everybody has one. But what I cannot stand is the gramatical errors!!! Please, PLEASE, get Hooked on Phonics!! It has, and always will be "THEIR" when referring to posession. Always...forever...even Websters says so...

I can't stand it, mstealtoyou! You know how I am about that stuff!
tumblr_mcygag3KPg1rsef5h.gif

It's all about the tradeoff. You can't put everything you want in 2:30. In Senior Elite's case their pyramids/stunts will always be their specialty, in my opinion, and that results in a shorter dance. Albeit the dance is hitting all the points it needs to, it's not going to be as long as the Panther's. And trust me when I say this Panther's 2012 Dance was...everything.

Back