All-Star Panthers Vs Senior Elite (you Knew It Was Coming)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This SE team is more talented in all skills and more experienced to big time cheer stress than the 2010 and 2011 teams, and all of those teams were more talented than than the 2012 team and much more experienced. The most talented does not always win, and I obviously cannot realistically compare them to their competition, but they will not lose due to mental issues. Who knows who will hit when it counts.

I personally think when it comes to the pressure of worlds this year Panthers is gonna take it they have a good routine. Senior elite is gonna crack this year especially without there old center flyer. they proven themselves so far but in the past Senior Elite can hold up there title when they get to worlds. Last year was luck

Ummm... "Scratching head"...

Didnt Senior Elite get the highest dance score in Large Senior at Worlds Day 1 this year? Just sayinnnnn... ;)
The dance category on the world's score sheet includes routine creativity. So they didn't have the best dance score. They had the best combined scores from that specific category sheet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The dance category on the world's score sheet includes routine creativity. So they didn't have the best dance score. They had the best combined scores from that specific category sheet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Fair enough, I'll admit I didn't know that :) I just remember everything having kittens and saying "SE beat F5 and SS in dance omg"!

I personally think when it comes to the pressure of worlds this year Panthers is gonna take it they have a good routine. Senior elite is gonna crack this year especially without there old center flyer. they proven themselves so far but in the past Senior Elite can hold up there title when they get to worlds. Last year was luck

You sound like you're an expert

I'm hoping for a four way tie at worlds so here is a picture of a dog terrified of low-fat lamb jerky..

tumblr_m8lzw5wxE01qjz8ebo1_500.png

worlds is really the only competition that matters though.... any team could have a kick a** routine and hit everything in their first competition and go in with that same routine and drop everything at worlds. will the first competition matter then? it won't.. and almost every team doesn't go into worlds with the exact same routine they started out with. senior elite had 3 completely different routines last year. give it time before we start determining who's going to win... we haven't even seen stars and F5 yet...

I mean, look at last year, Stars came out stronger than both F5 and SE, hitting every single routine pretty much.
I think it's somewhat foolish to compare teams this early and trying to decifer a logical worlds outcome. Right now, SE is definitely looking the best in my opinion. But, Peach are sharp as can be, we'll have to wait to see full out, and Panthers never disappoint...last year is a prime example. I feel this talk is just getting more and more redundant. :banghead:

Back