All-Star Panthers Vs Senior Elite (you Knew It Was Coming)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have always been a panther/F5 fan, but after seeing Senior Elite this year, I am deff a fan!! Senior Elite hit that routine AMAZING at their showcase. I dont think SE is over doing it at all, its ridiculous to say that because they can hit that routine. To me SE's routine is a lot more creative. Their routine is so fun to watch because they have different elements going every where. I love a routine that makes me want to rewind and rewind and rewind. I LOVE panthers and have always been a panthers fan but their routine so far, well I only had to watch it once. Im looking forward to seeing more of that routine tho :)

We all have to remember that these are their first performances. Are they both perfect? No. As of right now, I'd have to say they're pretty equal, Senior Elite may be a little a head in stunts, but when aren't they? I haven't really been a CEA fan the last couple of years but I must say their stunts always amaze me, however, their execution in tumbling and jumps isn't that great whereas Panthers are clean and near perfection everytime they perform. Their stunts are also pretty amazing too and extremely creative just maybe not as difficult as Senior Elite's. There's really no team that's better than the other because they both have things they could improve on. We'll just have to wait until the season is in full swing to make these judgements.

Are we really comparing these teams? Obviously, one team has had choreography, and the other has been focusing on stunting. I watched the Panthers video, and I can't predict what the final stunt will look like. I've watched SE and I'm sure they haven't finalized their choreography. F5, Peach and Stars haven't even bellied up to the bar yet. All I'm saying is "chill". In a couple of months, we probably won't recognize these routines.

Great showing BABs. The 1st one is always the toughest!

P. S. For those of you who say that SE is stunting too much...are you really surprised? You know that's how we roll! If we did elementary stuff, would we be us? No! Would you be ticking or tocking today if we did "simple"? Come on Cheerleaders. Act like you know!

My daughter said the same thing! Last year at Worlds, she traded with Cheetahs and Panthers. But, the competition will make for a great season!
Can't wait to see how it plays out! As sad as it makes me to have to pick between ca and se, things weren't quite right without all of the big 4.

Cheer Athletics trains to peak near NCA. Like Patty Ann says "I am okay peaking at Worlds." Panthers will continue to evolve their routine where as with SE what you see is what you get. I am a died in blue Panthers fan so I'm a little biased this season!

Panthers might have the more ''boring'' routine at first glance, but that was the same in 2011 when they was won small senior... sometimes its not all about 100000 things going on at the same time. I do respect SE , no question, and their routine is stacked with amazing stuff, but for me, it's just too much! During the Stutsequences i feel way too overwhelmed, its like everyone does something different.
Panthers will most definitly not disappoint i think we can all agree on that :)
I can't wait to see what F5 and Stars will bring to the mat though (and i still hate hate hate that F5 and Panthers are now in the same division again duh )

Same here, I like SE but that was way too much going on at one time so it didn't look clean. I haven't seen Panthers so cannot comment but my general thought is it's the beginning of the season things will be changing and getting better for everyone.

Why is the term "peaking" is strange to me?
In theory, shouldn't a good team never "peak" during a season if they continue to clean technique and add choreography? Teams could always improve.

Panthers did blow me away however with their extremely creative tumbling choreography! The way they have all the girls doing different variations of a standing full is CRAZY! 36 chicks on 9 panels going in all directions is no easy task and scary as heck for the girls tumbling towards the edges and tumbling pass other girls! I do love the fact that SE has stepped up their tumbling by leaps and bounds this year despite a few busts at their showcase. Panthers lead in tumbling of course but SE is not as far behind as Panthers are in Stunts and Pyramid.

Can't judge dance as SE has not competed a dance yet. SE's stunt choreography is again mind blowing and visually entertaining! I have no words for their pyramid. That thing just goes and goes and goes and my jaw drops like 12 times everytime I watch it. So yeah, Panthers in my opinion is going to have to turn up the heat on those stunts and that short pyramid to edge out SE.
Thoughts?

I loved that too!!! Some people say they didn't like it..but I actually enjoyed it visually and thought it was creative.

Panthers have the difficulty where they need to. Their stunts and routine is just as creative as senior elite, just in a different way.

Senior elite also does way too much. Just because you do more, doesn't mean it is more difficult, and that will definitely come across this year.

I do think they have more difficulty though to be fair. Is it above and beyond what's required for the score sheets? I'm sure..but there's no denying there's more difficulty atm. However, like AndrewSky said, we have an entire season ahead of us and you never know what's going to happen.. and I personally believe we'll see more from the Panthers. Like he said, do they ever disappoint?

Back