College Partner Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the Last Session because they got a really nice camera out to film it. $25,000 red one. Dang I want one.

I like the Last Session because they got a really nice camera out to film it. $25,000 red one. Dang I want one.
ME TOO! Thought about trying to talk Kara or Sean into buying us one, but then I thought about how hard I would get slapped.......

Im debating getting a DSLR that can do HD. I could easily setup the shots in those videos and make one for Rays as an advertisement... just need the hardware.

That would be awesome man. I have a Everio that does HD but it defiantly isnt the highest quality. And I dont have the editing software to do anything like that.....

There were only a few of those tricks that are hard man.... Its all about the girl you have. Where are you from?

I live in South Carolina. Me and my wife own a all star gym here. I actually just discovered this partner stunting from a dare the girls were saying I couldn't do it and now I am hooked. LOL

How long have you been doing this for? We just started working on the full-up now. If you have any tips I will gladly take them. It is really hard to catch her? LOL I love your pic with the hand stand I have been wanting to do that ever since I saw the last session video.

I live in South Carolina. Me and my wife own a all star gym here. I actually just discovered this partner stunting from a dare the girls were saying I couldn't do it and now I am hooked. LOL

How long have you been doing this for? We just started working on the full-up now. If you have any tips I will gladly take them. It is really hard to catch her? LOL I love your pic with the hand stand I have been wanting to do that ever since I saw the last session video.
Ive been doing this for around 4 years.... I have a power-lifting back ground so I had the mindset of just let me throw her around until about 2 years ago when I actually started listening to people and learned some technique. Full ups were the hardest thing Ive had to learn because I was horrible about turning my hands under. Technically, the girl should do a half turn and after you flick, you should turn your hands under and finish the full for her. And thanks! The girl I used in that picture is a beast gymnast so she has amazing body control!

Back