All-Star Perfect Competition Curls (i.e. Cali Sm Sr, F5, Shooting Stars)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

eiwk8i.jpg

PERFECT. Just saw this on tumblr. omg..

For those of you who use curling irons/wands, and have upper to mid back length hair, how long does it take you to do all this? I've been doing curlers b/c it's what coach wants, but y'all look amazing and since we're getting a different coach next year, if they don't have a preference I may change techniques.

For those of you who use curling irons/wands, and have upper to mid back length hair, how long does it take you to do all this? I've been doing curlers b/c it's what coach wants, but y'all look amazing and since we're getting a different coach next year, if they don't have a preference I may change techniques.
I use a wand and i can do mine in 30 min for tighter curls and i can do others people's hair in 40! nice and quick!

quick question when using the curlerforms what hair care product do you put on it before putting the curlerform in? I've used curling spray gel by Got2b and this wrap mouse from Sally's neither have a nice hold! i need the secrets to the curlerforms! i don't want to go back to rollers haha

quick question when using the curlerforms what hair care product do you put on it before putting the curlerform in? I've used curling spray gel by Got2b and this wrap mouse from Sally's neither have a nice hold! i need the secrets to the curlerforms! i don't want to go back to rollers haha
hahaha i'm sorry, this just made me laugh in the midst of all the USASF drama

but i feel like a mousse would work

Try a lighter gel. Something thick will weigh down the hair and make it goopy and gross. Aussie's "sun-touched shine shine enhancing gel" is very light and probably would work well.

when i used them (don't do half up half down curls anymore lol) i would set my hair at night after a shower cause the curls would turn out perfect & hold literally all day if i did them when they were wet! i just used regular hairspray on wet hair & when i took them out in the morning add more hair spray & gel to some of the ends if they needed them!

So recently just got a trim...I had hair down to the middle of my tummy, and now it's just above my shoulders. :rolleyes:
Things that were once so easy (curling, straightening, cheer hair, etc), I'm now having to re-learn how to do.
Does anyone know how to do a nice Texas sized poof with a bow right behind it? I can't do half up half down, my bow has to be on top of my head. So any tips are welcome, thanks y'all!

Okay so my hair doesn't do anything . it just sits there and mocks me .. i cant do anything with it my hair is naturally pin strait. i wake up every morning and its strait the same way is was when i fell asleep . i cant scrunch it or wave it. if i leave my hair in braids over night and wake up in the morning and take them out it will be wavy for about 20 min then go back to being strait again -__- so do you think any of these things will work for my hair ? or should i just face the fact that my hair is forever strait

Back