Potential Fierce Board App Retirement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have no available memory on my phone right now, so until I actually get a new phone I guess I'm SOL. :(

Does Tapatalk recognize people you have on "ignore"? Nothing is more annoying then having to wade through crap that I didn't want to see in the first place.

Does Tapatalk recognize people you have on "ignore"? Nothing is more annoying then having to wade through crap that I didn't want to see in the first place.

Im not sure but newer features will always be added to TapATalk first.

Just downloaded tapatalk and it is definitely different.

My signatures were kidnapped but have been safely returned.

I downloaded it. It's different and if I can get rid of the Orange, I'll be happy.

No representation is made that the quality of cheer advice provided is greater than the quality of cheer advice provided by other twitters.

Oh gosh yes please make sure for all the people whom have me on ignore that they won't have to see my posts. I wouldn't want to make their lives any more miserable than they already were!

Also figured out how to eliminate most of the Orange. So I've deleted the Fierceboard app and will use this one.

No representation is made that the quality of cheer advice provided is greater than the quality of cheer advice provided by other twitters.

Also figured out how to eliminate most of the Orange. So I've deleted the Fierceboard app and will use this one.

How do you eliminate the orange?

How do you eliminate the orange?

Go to Settings and then Themes. Choose the dark one. It's different, but much less orange.

Back