Music Potential Rule Change??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great article! Anytime you mess with intellectual property that is not yours...you should probably get some sort of license. My company along with a few others will have to use covers and original songs to satisfy copyright laws moving forward. Check out this video!

Great article! Anytime you mess with intellectual property that is not yours...you should probably get some sort of license. My company along with a few others will have to use covers and original songs to satisfy copyright laws moving forward. Check out this video!
Dude. You're doing TOO much.

Subtlety is the secret to selling. Not mentioning your company on every thread pertaining to cheer music. Not trying to be harsh, but it gets annoying after a while.

This is a fantastic article! Thank you for sharing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. You're doing TOO much.

Subtlety is the secret to selling. Not mentioning your company on every thread pertaining to cheer music. Not trying to be harsh, but it gets annoying after a while.

Its a cheer MUSIC thread... which is what I do. There is a problem out there with all this mess, and I'm letting people know there are solutions, and that I happen to have the capabilities to address these issues. That is all.

Its a cheer MUSIC thread... which is what I do. There is a problem out there with all this mess, and I'm letting people know there are solutions, and that I happen to have the capabilities to address these issues. That is all.
But you have to do so in a manner that doesn't feel incessant. Market yourself.

Back