All-Star Practice Outfits?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every one of these is sooo nice!
Only thing i'm wondering - how expensive are these?

I honestly don't really remember. I bet if you asked me when I bought it in June, I could give you the cost, to the penny, along with a tirade about how I'm tired of getting nickel-and-dime-ed to death.

ETA: To be fair, this was "extra" practice wear - not the required sets. It was just too cute to say "no" to.

I honestly don't really remember. I bet if you asked me when I bought it in June, I could give you the cost, to the penny, along with a tirade about how I'm tired of getting nickel-and-dime-ed to death.

ETA: To be fair, this was "extra" practice wear - not the required sets. It was just too cute to say "no" to.
don't blame you there. that one is definitely my fav too!!:)

AZ Power is working on an online pro shop!

I absolutely adore the bra!! But I wonder - does the foldover ever cause a problem, flipping up if a girl has a little bit of a thicker backside? I see that a lot with regular foldover yoga pants and shorts...

I absolutely adore the bra!! But I wonder - does the foldover ever cause a problem, flipping up if a girl has a little bit of a thicker backside? I see that a lot with regular foldover yoga pants and shorts...

hmm.. not sure about this practice wear, but i have a larger backside and i prefer the foldover. overall, i am a vey small, petite person. ( i actually had to buy petite pants the other day.. and here i was thinking i was tall) anyway, while i am little, in proportion with the rest of my body my backside is a giant. like my grandfather actually said i looked like j.lo (not sure if that's a compliment, so i'll just pretend it is one. also proud that my 82 year old grandfather knows who j.lo is) i think the foldover is great because it allows me to wear shorts that really fit. it doesn't smoosh or create a "muffin top" and i just think it's more comfortable. they do unfold at times, but at least if you have a wardrobe malfunction it covers more skin instead of less?

hmm.. not sure about this practice wear, but i have a larger backside and i prefer the foldover. overall, i am a vey small, petite person. ( i actually had to buy petite pants the other day.. and here i was thinking i was tall) anyway, while i am little, in proportion with the rest of my body my backside is a giant. like my grandfather actually said i looked like j.lo (not sure if that's a compliment, so i'll just pretend it is one. also proud that my 82 year old grandfather knows who j.lo is) i think the foldover is great because it allows me to wear shorts that really fit. it doesn't smoosh or create a "muffin top" and i just think it's more comfortable. they do unfold at times, but at least if you have a wardrobe malfunction it covers more skin instead of less?
that's such a valid point

that's such a valid point

am i the only one who thinks foldover shorts could possibly look better on more sizes of athletes (it's 2 am & i can't tell if this is worded right.. you get the idea) as uniforms instead of the tiny spandex shorts we see now? not necessarily that same yoga pant material but i'd imagine just the style would make them more comfortable & then there's the point made about wardrobe malfunctions. just a thought.. hey maybe they'll be a new trend..?

ACX's first practice outfit:
Front
2aflqvt.jpg

Back
23lf75t.jpg

Second:
xf3vyp.jpg
I'm glad you posted these! I was trying to find pictures! haha

I'd say I wish we had practice wear because they're all SO cute - but I'd be the one paying for cp's. And like Mamarazzi, I wouldn't be able to say no to the optional ones. So right now Target in the right color saves money. :)

Every one of these is sooo nice!
Only thing i'm wondering - how expensive are these?
You'd be surprised that some of these uniforms are quite inexpensive. Now that Varsity is starting to stake a claim in some of the larger producers of custom practice apparel we will see a steady increase in their prices. Some of the markups at the individual gyms might be high....but purchased from the right company (Just Briefs) and having some of the additional appliques & rhinestones produced locally each set of uniforms for my teams were $30!
30d88dk.jpg

35c3n83.jpg

24m52kz.jpg

8x98hd.jpg

Back