All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Asking for friend, her CP is at a D2 gym. Their season ends after NCA nationals. They are not going to summit. Does she need a worlds release to look at joining a worlds team since her season will be completely over before worlds? I think she will, but double checking.
Sounds like she was not on a Worlds team....you mentioned Summit...then no. As long as she never was on the mat with another worlds team competing she doesn't need a release form.

It doesn't have to have been a Worlds team, if you competed at any level you have to get a release.

I knew you needed a release regardless of level or team, just wasn't sure if she needed it since she wasn't going to try to add to a Worlds team until her season was officially over. Her D2 R5 team season ends after NCA Nationals. It does appear she will still need a release. Thanks

Question is Rockstar D1 or D2? or does it vary by their location. No biggie just chatting about cheer stuff with some fellow cheer moms... LOL Somehow we can't just have lunch together without cheer getting into the conversation...:p

Question is Rockstar D1 or D2? or does it vary by their location. No biggie just chatting about cheer stuff with some fellow cheer moms... LOL Somehow we can't just have lunch together without cheer getting into the conversation...:p
All franchise gyms are D1 regardless of each locations numbers. Rockstar, CEA, World Cup, Cheer Athletics etc.

There is a huge debate regarding the D1 D2 criteria going on in certain facebook groups. Some of the biggest names/programs of the sport are proposing to modify D1/D2. Some good conversation is coming from it but overrun with emotion, it's actually quite annoying.
It's totally obnoxious LOL. I'm so over it, and I actually care about what happens.

Random timing question I never thought about.

NCA HIGH SCHOOL nationals is this weekend (27th-28th.) So is MAJORS (tonight.)

There have to be kids on both an NCA competing HS team and a team that competes at MAJORS.

As a HS coach who generally does not have kids with major national all star comps conflicting with our main national (we only have 4 or so comps, and one midsized comp that serves as our season ender in April), I wonder how this works out?

I'm assuming they just don't take the mat with their high schools. because Majors. Does anyone actually do Majors and HS comp in the same weekend? That would be crazy.

We aren’t going to majors but we are attending another worlds bid comp.

We replaced the kids who are going to HS nationals and they have fill-ins.

The only risk they take when doing that, is they are told they may not go back in immediately. We compete again next weekend and those kids won’t be plugged back in until there is a break and multiple practices between comps to work them back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back