All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

See also re: tuition:

I went to a state school (in-state) and tuition almost doubled for those who came in from out of state. Add room and board into that and you've got yourself a hefty pricetag.

dont like bring attention to certain athletes, but read that a graduating senior received $127,000 in scholarship money for college. impressive, but i never knew 4 years of college could even come close to costing that much money these days, other then maybe law or medical school.
That pays for about 2 years of many of the private schools if you are including room and board.

That would pay for all of my college, a new car, my siblings college.. must be nice! Gotta work very hard for that kind of money.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In the uk we have tiny and mini's and all levels and there is no senior age cap which is great there is also lack of level 4 here but the main division is junior and senior level 2

ok. thank you for answering. we dont hae tinys and minis just because of that they cannot lift more that an certain weight if they are under 10 i think. and yeah i think level 2 is going to be the main level here too and no we do not have an age cap either.

This may be addressed somewhere else, but did anyone else notice Allstar Challenge switched around their themes this year?

2015ASC_ThemesMoving.jpg

Battle Under the Big Top used to be in Atlanta, Return to Atlantis used to be in Baltimore, etc.
It will be so weird for BUTBT to not be in Atlanta!!

It will be so weird for BUTBT to not be in Atlanta!!
That's how I feel about Return to Atlantis, it has always been in Baltimore. I think it's a cool idea to switch up the location of the competitions and give gyms a chance to experience a new one without changing their travel destination.

ok. thank you for answering. we dont hae tinys and minis just because of that they cannot lift more that an certain weight if they are under 10 i think. and yeah i think level 2 is going to be the main level here too and no we do not have an age cap either.[/QUO
The main thing the tiny and mini's do is stand on someones back and do a lib and that is their stunt then do lots of jumps and dance. It is really cute to watch level 2 is so competitive because you have extensions so you can be creative and the tumbling is more simple but its a fun division

The main thing the tiny and mini's do is stand on someones back and do a lib and that is their stunt then do lots of jumps and dance. It is really cute to watch level 2 is so competitive because you have extensions so you can be creative and the tumbling is more simple but its a fun division

Ok. yeah i think that level 2 is going to be fun to watch but im not really sure about the tumbling because tumbling is something even our level 5 and 6 teams lack. they meybe have a BHS or tuck or in a few cases layouts or fulls. i think we do not have more than 5 double fulls over all of the teams.. but we do not have spring floors AT ALL so maybe that is an explanation. the tumbling is the main part why i do not like swedish cheer that much and the mentality as well. but i still like it just not as muck as american all star cheer.

Ok. yeah i think that level 2 is going to be fun to watch but im not really sure about the tumbling because tumbling is something even our level 5 and 6 teams lack. they meybe have a BHS or tuck or in a few cases layouts or fulls. i think we do not have more than 5 double fulls over all of the teams.. but we do not have spring floors AT ALL so maybe that is an explanation. the tumbling is the main part why i do not like swedish cheer that much and the mentality as well. but i still like it just not as muck as american all star cheer.

Spring floors are an issue here in the uk as well for practice as most team practice in school halls and places with hard mats so some teams do not have tumbling skills but others go to gymnastics places eith fortnightly or weekly and that does help. I cant tumble but luckily a team I have joined help alot with tumbling. UK teams are starting to get there now as more people are starting younger and gaining skills.

Spring floors are an issue here in the uk as well for practice as most team practice in school halls and places with hard mats so some teams do not have tumbling skills but others go to gymnastics places eith fortnightly or weekly and that does help. I cant tumble but luckily a team I have joined help alot with tumbling. UK teams are starting to get there now as more people are starting younger and gaining skills.

The tams in sweden trains in like sporting halls and school gymnasiums also and stuff like that. the tumbling is getting better though. but we are still a bit behind but it is getting better. i think the whole no minis or tinys is hard though because people start cheer so late and like then it is even harder to get tumbling and then they cant even compete level 5 stunts until they're 13!! Like WHAT.. but still...

The tams in sweden trains in like sporting halls and school gymnasiums also and stuff like that. the tumbling is getting better though. but we are still a bit behind but it is getting better. i think the whole no minis or tinys is hard though because people start cheer so late and like then it is even harder to get tumbling and then they cant even compete level 5 stunts until they're 13!! Like WHAT.. but still...
its difficult but im sure sweden will catch up the tiny and mini rule one of the mini's pyrimid I saw at comp was no flying with 2 people doing leg hitches and another person holding the foot to they werent lifting anything so that might be an option if they let minis compete also there excitement rubs off on us and it make a great comp weekend

its difficult but im sure sweden will catch up the tiny and mini rule one of the mini's pyrimid I saw at comp was no flying with 2 people doing leg hitches and another person holding the foot to they werent lifting anything so that might be an option if they let minis compete also there excitement rubs off on us and it make a great comp weekend

yeah i hope so too. there are a few teams that can basicly qualify as being minis even though they are like 7-9 or something like that and they do everything but stunt and its restricted at level 1 but still. they cant compete though or maybe just at regionals.

Latest posts

Back