All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm interested on getting a nose piercing but because of cheer I would have to take it out a lot.. I heard that especially if the piercing is new you should not do that.. but does anybody have experiences with that?

My wife's nose piercing closes super quick. If you can get a soft plastic/rubber spacer to use and cover with a band aid I'd recommend that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife's nose piercing closes super quick. If you can get a soft plastic/rubber spacer to use and cover with a band aid I'd recommend that.

That is a really good idea, thanks! Do you think it would be a health risk if you get hit in the face with such a thing in the nose?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm interested on getting a nose piercing but because of cheer I would have to take it out a lot.. I heard that especially if the piercing is new you should not do that.. but does anybody have experiences with that?

I've taken out a nose piercing after having it in for about 4 months and it closed within 12 hours

I've had mine done for almost four years now and it still closes up within a few hours. I've had clear plastic ones that I used when I wasn't supposed to have it in

Does anyone remember hearing something about scores not being released as the division goes on throughout the day as they've done in the past? I feel like I read that somewhere---not sure where--and now I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone remember hearing something about scores not being released as the division goes on throughout the day as they've done in the past? I feel like I read that somewhere---not sure where--and now I can't find it anywhere.
Yes. I haven't looked, but I believe it was in the Worlds info packet.

They're not announcing scores until the division is over.

Back