All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was NCA filmed for TV this year? I know it usually airs around Easter, but I haven’t seen it on the tv lineup.
Since I haven't heard a word about it my guess is that it will not be televised. Also, since it would have been a great year personally for it to be televised, my guess is that it will not be televised :p:(

Random questions:

1. If you fill in for someone for Worlds and the team wins, do you get a ring?

2. If you are injured before Worlds and your team wins, do you get a ring?

Ex: Suzy is on Orange. She gets hurt a month before Worlds. Becky fills in for her. Do they both get rings if Orange wins?

Or is this something that depends on the gym?

On page 5 of the World's Packet, I found this:

Senior Club Divisions Awards
Each team will receive a participation trophy. The USASF will award the top 10 teams in all 8 Senior Divisions at The Cheerleading Worlds. Teams ranking first, second, or third also will receive gold, silver, or bronze medallions. First-place teams will receive a championship banner and ring for each participant who performed on the floor. International Open Divisions–Levels 5 & 6

The Summit words it differently:

What do individuals and teams receive for competing at The Summit? All participants will receive a participation medallion for competing at The Summit. Teams who make their "Final Quest" in each division on Sunday will be awarded a personalized team banner with their division and placement. Teams that place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their respective division, will also receive a team banner and each participant from those teams will receive individual mini banners recognizing their accomplishment. All divisional champions will receive exclusive Summit Champion Rings! Only participants and coaches listed on the official USASF Summit Roster will be included in ring sizing. Additional rings may be ordered onsite but must be paid for by team/individual. **Athletes that win on two different teams will only be given ONE Championship Ring!

It's officially Worlds month! Will we have another Worlds Brackets? @Ashley

I'm going to try and get it out, I'm juggling a lot of things in my personal life at the moment. I'll have to some extra work to support XS this year, but I should be okay.

Probably won't until next weekend at the earliest, since there's still bid comps going this weekend. But who knows, maybe the USASF has their act together this year.....
(A girl can dream.)
Not that many bids to give out a block schedule could at least be put out.....being less than 4 weeks away

Probably won't until next weekend at the earliest, since there's still bid comps going this weekend. But who knows, maybe the USASF has their act together this year.....
(A girl can dream.)
There's another bid comp the following weekend as well, but who knows. It was released on the 7th last year with bid comps ending earlier, so maybe next week?

There's another bid comp the following weekend as well, but who knows. It was released on the 7th last year with bid comps ending earlier, so maybe next week?
We really didn't know until April 7th last season? For some reason I feel like we knew so much earlier. Weren't the finals sessions for LAG and Co-ed mentioned as part of the whole park hopper packaged because the pricing was separate and not included?

We really didn't know until April 7th last season? For some reason I feel like we knew so much earlier. Weren't the finals sessions for LAG and Co-ed mentioned as part of the whole park hopper packaged because the pricing was separate and not included?
I think those were mentioned earlier. The full block schedule for all divisions was posted then last year.

ETA: I was off by a couple days, it was April 5

Are teams eligible to compete in both the International Summit and D1 Summit? I noticed that there is a team in the S4 Coed division on both and was curious if they have to pick one.

Are teams eligible to compete in both the International Summit and D1 Summit? I noticed that there is a team in the S4 Coed division on both and was curious if they have to pick one.
Yes, you are allowed. Standard crossover rules apply, so if all the same athletes are on both teams then those are the only 2 teams they can be on. They are treated as just 2 completely different teams.

On page 5 of the World's Packet, I found this:

Senior Club Divisions Awards
Each team will receive a participation trophy. The USASF will award the top 10 teams in all 8 Senior Divisions at The Cheerleading Worlds. Teams ranking first, second, or third also will receive gold, silver, or bronze medallions. First-place teams will receive a championship banner and ring for each participant who performed on the floor. International Open Divisions–Levels 5 & 6

I *think* the opportunity to order additional rings for injured athletes or sub athletes is available.

Back