All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh no no, my dear, not just Texas. This joke of a competition is country wide. I'm a little surprised no one has been talking about this ridiculousness.

Home

Hey folks, NOBODY is perfect. Such a wrong message being sent.
NO! This will NOT represent Texas. Some of us still have our sanity.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yeah, definitely not just Texas. We had a whole thread about it at one point. I think it was affiliated with that champions each-state-has-teams thing. (Champions Cup maybe?)

Does anyone know why Blake McCullough is on Rage now? I was unaware he switched. Sorry if it was mentioned earlier I haven't read back very far

Is this the place for a rant / cry for help about drama in the gym you have nothing to do with initially but when it comes to it all everything will come down on you? Cause I needz this place rn.

Is this the place for a rant / cry for help about drama in the gym you have nothing to do with initially but when it comes to it all everything will come down on you? Cause I needz this place rn.

Here or in the random section.

Are there others from you gym here?

Get out what you need to! Drama can be like an abscess festering under the surface of your skin. Sometimes, one little poke is all it needs to spew out. You just pray it hits the right person!

Nope, no one from my gym. I've had the chance to talk to someone about in in between so I calmed down somewhat :)
Main problem was that the experienced coach that coaches with me (she was training me actually) quit the club because it didn't go well with the coach from another team. we had to cooperate with this team for 2 comps this year. Giant argument, experienced coach left. Can't even say she's wrong. But anyways.
I want to stay and support my team but things had been going wrong for al while because the other team wasn't motivated etc etc.
my point; comp in two weeks, reeeally shaky routine, and coach from other cooperating team already blaming me. + all the other kids probably will do too in 2 weeks because I'm basically the only one taking my responsibilities right now to get this done in the best way possible.
And I have exams coming up after the comps so my head is bursting :)
Not sure if any of this makes sense because I tried to keep it short but any insights on this are welcome.. Thanks!

Nope, no one from my gym. I've had the chance to talk to someone about in in between so I calmed down somewhat :)
Main problem was that the experienced coach that coaches with me (she was training me actually) quit the club because it didn't go well with the coach from another team. we had to cooperate with this team for 2 comps this year. Giant argument, experienced coach left. Can't even say she's wrong. But anyways.
I want to stay and support my team but things had been going wrong for al while because the other team wasn't motivated etc etc.
my point; comp in two weeks, reeeally shaky routine, and coach from other cooperating team already blaming me. + all the other kids probably will do too in 2 weeks because I'm basically the only one taking my responsibilities right now to get this done in the best way possible.
And I have exams coming up after the comps so my head is bursting :)
Not sure if any of this makes sense because I tried to keep it short but any insights on this are welcome.. Thanks!

are you coaching them all by yourself now?

are you coaching them all by yourself now?
Theoretically no, but it kinda comes down to it. Since the coach of the other team I have the work with absolutely has nothing to say about her own team. And bad techniques. And it's not that I can't handle the coaching, that's okay, kids of both teams do listen to me and I can still turn to the coach that left with questions. It's just the fact that I know all crap is coming down on me. And that's really frustrating because I want to do good for them all.

Theoretically no, but it kinda comes down to it. Since the coach of the other team I have the work with absolutely has nothing to say about her own team. And bad techniques. And it's not that I can't handle the coaching, that's okay, kids of both teams do listen to me and I can still turn to the coach that left with questions. It's just the fact that I know all crap is coming down on me. And that's really frustrating because I want to do good for them all.

why is the other team not motivated? does it have a reason?
talk to me on facebook if you need to. I got exams the next week, so im pretty busy at this moment. but if you want some extra help and someone elses look on the routine, im willing to help. got my last exam the 9th. i heard y'all are competing at european open so not sure if it might be too late. we're not competing at nationals anyway.

why is the other team not motivated? does it have a reason?
talk to me on facebook if you need to. I got exams the next week, so im pretty busy at this moment. but if you want some extra help and someone elses look on the routine, im willing to help. got my last exam the 9th. i heard y'all are competing at european open so not sure if it might be too late. we're not competing at nationals anyway.
No nationals? :eek:

Back