All-Star Random Negative Rating

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most days I want to give the person the negative rating overall- it's not just one specific post. It is a buildup of stupid and negative and generally b**chy stuff over time. And whiny....
Is this a guessing game?

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

Honestly, I use my phone 99% of the time to access FB and I have no idea how to shimmy something or give negative ratings of any kind. I also don't understand the whole points thing but I'm sure there is a thread that explains it!

Honestly, I use my phone 99% of the time to access FB and I have no idea how to shimmy something or give negative ratings of any kind. I also don't understand the whole points thing but I'm sure there is a thread that explains it!
On the phone to shimmy you tap the post you want to shimmy and select "like". The negative ratings don't show in the app

**I should negative rate @ACEDAD for stealing my signature**

I'm so mad we didn't meet at Worlds! Every time I saw C5 I'd look for your girls (I am not 100% sure what they look like, but I remember they're tiny, right?)

We could have been so sassy together! [emoji3]

You would have known who they were the minutes the team walked out. I want to put them in my purse and take them home. Beautiful girls!

I'm so mad we didn't meet at Worlds! Every time I saw C5 I'd look for your girls (I am not 100% sure what they look like, but I remember they're tiny, right?)

We could have been so sassy together! [emoji3]
I am pretty sure I saw the SassQueen duo (you and @Mamarazzi ) but it was from afar and by the time I managed to get through the crowd I had lost you! You'll just have to come to NCA next year!
You would have known who they were the minutes the team walked out. I want to put them in my purse and take them home. Beautiful girls!
aww thank you! They are pretty easy to spot. Look eye level and when you see dead space look down and there they are!

Back