All-Star Random Negative Rating

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So you're saying it cooled off a bit after I left?

And I never said that she was old. I was just merely informing her of the possibility of hot flashes. Kind of like a PSA

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

No! It was after I left to try to find Cheer So -- I mean, our i6 team, went to the wrong location, and couldn't get back in!

Last edited:
So you're saying it cooled off a bit after I left?

And I never said that she was old. I was just merely informing her of the possibility of hot flashes. Kind of like a PSA

Lol! I'm surprised I didn't put 2 and 2 together sooner!

I have exactly one negative rating. It is from @BlueCat for old thread. At first I was super excited because I had something from BlueCat (the owner of Cheer Athletic/most world's medals) ). I felt special! Then I realized it was a negative rating. Womp! Womp! Fail!

Wow you must have done something really special to get a BlueCat negative rating! If I only knew how to do it I'd go back and find it!

Edit -Hit save too quickly:

I'm very fortunate that the negative rating stuff started after my more vocal days!

Wow you must have done something really special to get a BlueCat negative rating! If I only knew how to do it I'd go back and find it!

Edit -Hit save too quickly:

I'm very fortunate that the negative rating stuff started after my more vocal days!
I'm sure we can help rectify that by making up for lost time [emoji23]

I have exactly one negative rating. It is from @BlueCat for old thread. At first I was super excited because I had something from BlueCat (the owner of Cheer Athletic/most world's medals) ). I felt special! Then I realized it was a negative rating. Womp! Womp! Fail!
"Old Thread" is easily the least negative of the "negatives". I can remove it if you really want.

I have ten. I can't figure out how to see who they came from or what post it was that they did not like.
The only way is to look at your profile for Ratings received and scroll all the way through until you find them.

Wish they were listed separate.

You're such a brat! Lol
60dbc810efb4d1ab746f789be023d7e6.jpg

And Da Brat take it away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back