All-Star Rays Rumors Questions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does that help? It is probably not the greatest answer, but it is a very difficult question.
It does; thank you so much for your response! I've recently been appointed head coach to a team of five and six year olds (an age group I've never worked with) at my Pop Warner organization, so I'm just trying to absorb as much as I possibly can about working with them! :)

where do they get negative attention from the fans? not being rude, just a serious question.

uhhhh, you should go watch their youtube videos and look at some past threads on here. people dont exactly like them cause theyve won worlds 4 years in a row.

where do they get negative attention from the fans? not being rude, just a serious question.
Not to answer for @bOyRANGE , but I remember when I think it was BlueCat? mentioned in the CA Rumors Thread that during Worlds, the Milkhouse was RAGING during teams like Cali SE but was relatively calm/quiet for both Panthers and Orange. When you win worlds multiple years in a row or surprise everyone with the top spot seemingly out-of-nowhere (but really, they just read the scoresheet explicitly), people tend to not respond well. Some uneducated (typically younger) fans who don't know how routines score on certain sheets, see items that SEEM more difficult and assume they should score better than other skills, completely disregarding execution and other factors (like team tumbling).

uhhhh, you should go watch their youtube videos and look at some past threads on here. people dont exactly like them cause theyve won worlds 4 years in a row.
I think we can agree that YouTube videos don't really count because no one is supportive on there, and I don't really think that people "don't like them", they just didn't want them to win. It's two different things. Does anyone on here "dislike" orange for winning?

I also just want to add i've heard many people talk about how orange is almost "too clean" or "too safe" to the point that they're boring. I can see where people see that i guess but being a huge orange fan I think its ridiculous. haha

Not to answer for @bOyRANGE , but I remember when I think it was BlueCat? mentioned in the CA Rumors Thread that during Worlds, the Milkhouse was RAGING during teams like Cali SE but was relatively calm/quiet for both Panthers and Orange. When you win worlds multiple years in a row or surprise everyone with the top spot seemingly out-of-nowhere (but really, they just read the scoresheet explicitly), people tend to not respond well. Some uneducated (typically younger) fans who don't know how routines score on certain sheets, see items that SEEM more difficult and assume they should score better than other skills, completely disregarding execution and other factors (like team tumbling).
I see your point, but not being supportive and not liking are different. I love orange, but didn't really want them to win either. Also, this convo stems from the fact someone said that orange wasn't the favorite in the gym, which I still can't see to be true.

I think we can agree that YouTube videos don't really count because no one is supportive on there, and I don't really think that people "don't like them", they just didn't want them to win. It's two different things. Does anyone on here "dislike" orange for winning?
When he told you to watch YouTube videos, its so you see the crowds reaction. What Cali SE and then watch Rays Orange.

there is a term for not liking the current winner to be in first... and I cannot remember it at the moment.

A good example is Large Senior. Now that SE and F5 have won people can 'like' WCSS again.

Back