All-Star Rays Rumors Questions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I may be missing one or two (I'm sure @kingston will correct me if I am wrong)...but I know that new team colors this year are Amber, Rose, Scarlet and Navy. Not sure if there are any other new colors, but I know those are additions this year. :)

I may be missing one or two (I'm sure @kingston will correct me if I am wrong)...but I know that new team colors this year are Amber, Rose, Scarlet and Navy. Not sure if there are any other new colors, but I know those are additions this year. :)

I have a terrible memory... but that sounds right!

At what point in the season do you stop accepting new athletes?

If teams have spots we will probably accept as late in the season as realistically possible and by need.

What is a typical practice like for the tiny and mini Rays teams?

I am not sure there is a typical practice. Practices early in the year are going through skills and making sure they have the ideas of how to do jumps or build halfs. Practices middle of the year are learning the routine to music and being able to hit. Practices at the end are cleaning and about being perfect. Practices at Rays are hard, but not a bad kinda hard. We have a new girl to our program who came from another gym who said our practices feel like were always doing things and going 100 miles an hour. There really isn't a lot of standing around not doing anything (though we are not scared to spend 30 minutes to fix a transition if its bad). With the Tinys and Minis its a lot of teaching and being picky about performing skills the right way. If you let bad technique slide early you will spend months correcting it. Does that help? It is probably not the greatest answer, but it is a very difficult question.

Back