All-Star Reach The Beach, The Last Bid Comp Of The Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We got a bid from Spirit Unlimited in Jan as well as NCA. Idk which one my coaches plan on taking, I'm guessing this one? We've had some team changes.

Just don't understand what happened at Reach The Beach this weekend. South Jersey Volcanoes clearly brought down the house especially on day 2. Not saying that Nitros were not good, they were clean, but it seems as though all the small teams get full paid bids. Seems like corporations don't like to give out full paid bids to large teams because of the cost. There are clearly way more small teams that get full paid bids than large teams. The size of those divisions at Worlds is insane...I feel bad for Storm Volcanoes, they certainly deserved a full paid bid. Congrats to Nitros...

Just don't understand what happened at Reach The Beach this weekend. South Jersey Volcanoes clearly brought down the house especially on day 2. Not saying that Nitros were not good, they were clean, but it seems as though all the small teams get full paid bids. Seems like corporations don't like to give out full paid bids to large teams because of the cost. There are clearly way more small teams that get full paid bids than large teams. The size of those divisions at Worlds is insane...I feel bad for Storm Volcanoes, they certainly deserved a full paid bid. Congrats to Nitros...

Totally agree with you!!! Volcanoes Rocked the House on Sunday!!!!

Totally agree with you!!! Volcanoes Rocked the House on Sunday!!!!

Well it is easier for a small team to maxout a score sheet percentage wise....as far as more paid bids going to small teams I think its just pure #'s there are way more small teams then large, I am sure they were great performers butI have never seen "rocking the house" on any score sheet....Congrats Nitro's we have competed againest a few times this year, everytime I saw their small limited they got better and better.

Perhaps the judges were more interested in consistency.

Back