All-Star Rip Casey May

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so sad and my prayers go out to all of her family and friends .... this really needs to stop

RIP Casey ....this makes me so so sad! Bullying is one of the worst traits of our society! Everyone needs to realize that its a dangerous and serious issue and we need to do everything possible to try to prevent things like these :(
My prayers go out to her friends, family,team and all the other girls and boys who have to face being bullied everyday throughout the world! Stay strong!

omg this makes me so mad! AS a 15 yr old myself I try and stop this stuff. Its so pointless to bully people, Im taking a stand to those that bully even if it makes my friends mad at me! I dont care words cant be taken back so keep your mouth shut and go fix your own issues since you obviously are so insecure you need to bully others to make yourself feel good! This poor girl! I wish I would have known her better yet her bully so I can kick them in the A$$. RIP Casey Mayy the cheer world has your back.

Prayers to this little girl's family and friends. I know the feeling that they are going through right now and know how much prayers really are appreciated. My heart goes out to them all, everytime I read something like this it really hits home to me.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, the thoughts and prayers will help ease this senseless pain. My daughter is a FL Wildcat and was on Sr4 with Casey last year. I am still struggling to even try to explain this sort of thing to my 10 year old girl who only saw a friendly, goofy, beautiful, outgoing girl. We just had a long talk after Jeff Fehr from Power took his life in January, she has the shirt and I made her a No Bullying bow, she wears it often, but I still think it's impossible for her and her teammates to wrap their heads around the fact that Casey was so so so unhappy and that taking her own life was her only chance for peace. Casey was just at the gym on Tuesday during Ladycatz practice, she had many friends on both Ladycatz and FierceCatz. It has rocked this small, family-like gym and everyone who knows us to its core.

sorry, looking more into this story, did she just pass away? or last year? this video was made in 2011

sorry, looking more into this story, did she just pass away? or last year? this video was made in 2011

i clicked on the link and that is not the same casey (not that it's any less sad) that casey is from michigan and she did, in fact, pass last year.

Back