All-Star Routines OVER 2:30

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread makes me laugh!

Your facebook message about Rich's film expertise makes me laugh! But that's another topic, idk what happened to that thread.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

on a lighter note, i was going take that same hiding smilie but make one specifically for rich. it should show him look and hide behind a couch then 50 little cheer extreme get thrown at him like ninja stars.

That was me with the follow up post that pointed out all three teams from CEA. Those are the only mixes that I have for this season. I also address that my mixes from worlds all went over 2:30.
I'll admit that it was not smart to only point out one gym and not mention specific gyms from my world mix. I do apologize for that.

Also in later posts I realized that there are valid reasons for going over and commended Courtney for her strategy.

I'm sorry that my first few posts were quick to jump on CEA. I am a big CEA fan though. :)

It's all good. Didn't mean to sound snippy toward you or Rich. I just wanted to point out to readers that this is a single-sided comparison (and therefore not a comparison at all).

It's not accurate to make any observations about timing of a routine unless you are on the floor during the routine.

"so i just so happened to notice that a certain routine is over 2min 30seconds." Thats not implying anything at all. But OK Richard (or is it d...nvm) we will just pretend that you didnt intend it to be about CEA and someone else brought them up.

i could have had this entire conversation without mentioning their name.
and like i said.... theyre one of the only routines out.. and i didn't go out there saying. im gonna find something wrong, it was just stumbled upon.... if i noticed someone else's was like that i would bring it up too.

also, the fact that i do not like sr elite doesnt change the fact that their routine is over the guidelines set in the rules

the only reason why i did it is because i saw the video. and said... hmm is that true....
broke out the stopwatch on my blackberry.
and there it was...
5 seconds is a lot.... cheer wise anyway

and there are like 15 videos out.... ill do this for all of them if it would make you happy.

but the fact is.... this is a fact. its not me hating on them....
if it was f5 or tsunami or fca, i would have said something too
i am NOT the person who brought up cheer extreme. so keep that in mind also.

I'm not happy or unhappy either way. I asked YOU because YOU did it. That's all. So I guess I got my answer. You weren't planning to do it for any other team but you will if it will make me happy. Don't bother. It doesn't affect me either way. You did start this thread right?

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant."
-Isoroku Yamamoto

also keep in mind....
the board thrives over this drama...
and it wouldnt be competition season if someone from the army didn't hate me.

But what it boils down to.... am i right or am i wrong?
it is over time... im not lying
next.... does it matter that it is over time... that was my question.

also, youre the reigning world champions whether i like it or not. and the only ones with a video out... so until f5 performs... youre the only ones im going to talk about.

Is this a PS to your other post to me? In response to the am I lying part I'll let the staff do what they do best. Handle the cheer part. I asked if you were going to do this for everyone. You answered. It's over. Thanks though! (Poor F5.....) I don't hate people. Even you. I find the whole thing entertaining and somewhat redundant but hate? Nah. I'd have to have feelings for you for that to be true.

lets go back to the original topic...
i was looking at jamfest and cheersports websites. and saw that they have a time limit, but there is nothing that specifies deductions or what happens if someone goes over limit. so do these companies even keep track of time anymore? or just assume everyone follows the rules?

A few years ago (probably 3 or 4) our Senior team's music was exactly 2:30. There was only one instance when we got "caught" so to speak at Coastal and received a point deduction (our music was clocked at 2:31).

i could have had this entire conversation without mentioning their name.
and like i said.... theyre one of the only routines out.. and i didn't go out there saying. im gonna find something wrong, it was just stumbled upon.... if i noticed someone else's was like that i would bring it up too.

also, the fact that i do not like sr elite doesnt change the fact that their routine is over the guidelines set in the rules

If you don't like a team why go find their video and watch it...actually study it with your stopwatch in hand?

"The army" you like to refer to doesn't wake up in the morning looking for Rich posts. I myself try not to post about CEA at all because there lots of positive things to point out from all gyms. I do, however thank people for saying nice things about my cp's gym and team and try my best to clarify inaccurate statements I see about anyone.

That is usually why I post in your threads. Not because CEA is mentioned.

Just downloaded Jam Brands deduction sheet here is what it says:

.1 pt deduction for 6-10 seconds over
.3 pt deduction for 11-15 seconds over
.5 pt deduction for 16+ seconds over

If you don't like a team why go find their video and watch it...actually study it with your stopwatch in hand?

In all fairness don't SE and SS fans both detail each others routines up until AND after Worlds? I don't neccesarily think this time thing is a big deal but the competitors probably know each other's routines as well as the kids do.

so moral of the story... it doesnt matter.
so no need to post anything else here:)
thannks

Back