All-Star Saves. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there are a few that i don't consider to be "saves" but more like flyer fell, and they put her back up afterwards.. i don't understand where we draw the line between "saves" and "falls"
If it falls to a cradle or to the ground it's counted as a "fall." If it comes down to prep level or a sponge and is pressed back up it's counted as just a "bobble." :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Holy cow, talk about a fast reaction. Like how did he even think to do that?
I have a different reaction than most of you. I assume that they knew the stunt was questionable, so they had it planned in advance what to do, and had probably practiced it enough times with it falling that it was 2nd nature. Maybe they should have figured out how to keep it from falling instead?

I don't think it's unheard of or crazy to practice messing up. Even if a stunt or tumbling pass is perfect, flukes happen and it's important to be able to figure out where you are in the routine if something goes wrong, and where you can pick it back up in order to not mess anything else up.

I don't think it's unheard of or crazy to practice messing up. Even if a stunt or tumbling pass is perfect, flukes happen and it's important to be able to figure out where you are in the routine if something goes wrong, and where you can pick it back up in order to not mess anything else up.
Failing to plan is planning to fail. It's always best to have a disaster plan.

Failing to plan is planning to fail. It's always best to have a disaster plan.
Oh, don't get me wrong... The athletes should definitely know what to do in case of a fall or a problem. I didn't mean that. I just thought this situation looked TOO smooth, like they totally expected this to happen.

Back