All-Star Say Whaaatt? (: Tell It...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so technically I didn't "meet" them but I had a conversation with Juliet Mcceary and Maddie Gardner. They were both super sweet and seemed like a lot of fun! I was surprised at how tall Maddie actually was though and how short Juliet was haha!!! Too bad I didn't tell them my name or anything.... Just talked about cheer ha I'm not a huge fan that would take a picture or anything like that. It was just awesome to meet them!
I've always wondered about how tall she is...;)

There really isn't any "cheerlebrities" so to speak in Canada, and I like it that way :p It's interesting reading about and hearing about people swarming Maddie Gardner and stuff for pictures at competitions because you never see it here. People come, they compete, and they're done. I've seen MAYBE 3 instances of people asking for pictures. I'm not around the whole competition obviously, but I like it 'cause it feels more about the cheerleading, less about the "OMG IT'S ______"
your lucky i have never seen it even at cheer evolution nationals (stupid name change just sounds ridic. saying)

i wish more american teams came to canada though its an amazing experience that most small gyms never get

your lucky i have never seen it even at cheer evolution nationals (stupid name change just sounds ridic. saying)

i wish more american teams came to canada though its an amazing experience that most small gyms never get

I've seen it only with small girls asking for pictures with some of the more popular senior teams (Great Whites, Wolfpack, etc.) and Yiorgos does have quite the fan base here, though he's now on CA Wildcats.

We were lucky enough to have Bucky last season, we also have Matt McGrath and Charlie Flowers so I don't count them:p Her 1st cheerlebrity was Tye Hill when she met him at CA and he coached her tumbling class. She has met a couple of kids on here and enjoys getting her picture taken with them. This year at NCA I am expecting the screaming/crying meltdown when she sees Maddie Gardner and Haleigh Bednar. Which is funny because Haleigh was literally 5 seats away from her last year at NCA and she didn't notice...lol Those are the two in her little flyer "shrine" on her desk....
The best is when someone says "who is Haleigh?" and cp will give a 5 minute lecture on all of her greatest tumbling passes and flying sets while the other kid looks at her likes she's crazy. the same goes for Maddie...if I could count how many times I have heard cp say "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MADDIE IS? BALL UP 360? ANYONE?" :rolleyes:

maisonbaker.jpg

I met Maison Baker at the high school cheerleading states! the school i graduated from made it there, and maisons team won!

We were lucky enough to have Bucky last season, we also have Matt McGrath and Charlie Flowers so I don't count them:p Her 1st cheerlebrity was Tye Hill when she met him at CA and he coached her tumbling class. She has met a couple of kids on here and enjoys getting her picture taken with them. This year at NCA I am expecting the screaming/crying meltdown when she sees Maddie Gardner and Haleigh Bednar. Which is funny because Haleigh was literally 5 seats away from her last year at NCA and she didn't notice...lol Those are the two in her little flyer "shrine" on her desk....
The best is when someone says "who is Haleigh?" and cp will give a 5 minute lecture on all of her greatest tumbling passes and flying sets while the other kid looks at her likes she's crazy. the same goes for Maddie...if I could count how many times I have heard cp say "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MADDIE IS? BALL UP 360? ANYONE?" :rolleyes:
That sounds just like me! well the Maddie part, not the Haley part. I was Haleys base last year, and i am lucky enough to be friends with her. But the Maddie part well I have probably said that 1 million times :)

Back