All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader: Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agreed never knew there was a season 2?? I will say that while I can't stand this series I do think the acting was better than the first one, or maybe I just can't remember accurately. I also think they're trying to steal catfish's story line. That's where I see it going at least!

And I'm pretty sure that is the Brady Bunch house. Just sayin...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
The whole time I could only thing oh no.. "we met him following me on instagram, he always commented the cutest things and then like my pictures. They way began to snapchat" I don't think that is really promoting good things. I get people meet online but I feel like its mostly younger girls that will be excited about this series and the last thing they should be doing is meet people online through instagram or whatever.

This is so stereotypical though. Like...I know that kinda stuff brings in the views, but we're trying to not look like boy-crazy teenagers. Not sure even what to say. I mean, the show is okay, I guess, but it'd be so much better without the stereotypes. Make a show about something important. Please.

Did Season 2 go the way of Season 1 where we get so lost because nothing is ever solved?

Also- in the first minute, I can immediately tell that not one of them is even remotely in HS. Dude looks 26. He better be the coach..

Also also- editing, shot list, who did this story board?! My goodness, I've seen more natural transitions in student films. I liked the concept of the text popping up in a way that makes it easy to read (the worst part about watching TV and being halfway blind (when you're supposed to read something super-tiny onscreen).

looks like she's writing with a highlighter lol. Her whole diary is probably scribbles. Her pretending to write reminds me of when people pretend drive in movies. Like yeah I would be all over the road if I drove like that. Its okay I guess

I got my sound to work:/ is anyone else bothered by the fact that there is such a strange mix of skills? There are guys throwing doubles and others throwing only tucks/layouts.

looks like she's writing with a highlighter lol. Her whole diary is probably scribbles. Her pretending to write reminds me of when people pretend drive in movies. Like yeah I would be all over the road if I drove like that. Its okay I guess
Lol or it looks like this again:
wi54dg.png

Back