OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
haha my dog found the first one to be a pretty entertaining toy so I just let him play with it, sadly it prob looked better once he was done with it
BAHAHAH DEAD. oh my (':

my first one, i cut the ribbon like, maaaybe 8 inches. i was like, how long does it really need to be?
its like, doll sized lol

Okay I have a question about putting letters on your bows.. I usually just write it on the ones I make for myself with a sharpie but my coach wants me to make our team bows this year so I feel like they should be more professional than a sharpie haha so what do you guys use/how do you do it? I need it to be a 4 letter word on each bow.

Okay I have a question about putting letters on your bows.. I usually just write it on the ones I make for myself with a sharpie but my coach wants me to make our team bows this year so I feel like they should be more professional than a sharpie haha so what do you guys use/how do you do it? I need it to be a 4 letter word on each bow.
Rhinestones!!!

there's no way I can rhinestone 25 bows that would take me like a year! haha That would look so pretty though I wish I could!!!

there's no way I can rhinestone 25 bows that would take me like a year! haha That would look so pretty though I wish I could!!!
i thought about that after i said that.. lol maybe an iron on image? you know the ones that you like reverse than print out on iron on paper so you can iron it on something!

i thought about that after i said that.. lol maybe an iron on image? you know the ones that you like reverse than print out on iron on paper so you can iron it on something!
Iron on's a great idea! I look into that. thanks!

for people who make bows: do you use stiffening spray? i saw it on the joann's website and i'm curious... i like when my bows are stiff but i'm not sure if they will be stiff enough with just my layers of grosgrain and glue or if i should use the spray?

I have used the stiffening spray from Joann's on my grosgrain-only bows, and it definitely helps them keep their shape. I spray each one really good, and let it dry for an hour, and spray again. The fabric bonded bows keep their shape really well, and I've never needed the stiffening spray on them.

I have used the stiffening spray from Joann's on my grosgrain-only bows, and it definitely helps them keep their shape. I spray each one really good, and let it dry for an hour, and spray again. The fabric bonded bows keep their shape really well, and I've never needed the stiffening spray on them.
lol the first time I used it I sprayed too much and the bow is like rock hard! It won't even bend if I try too lol so make sure you don't use too much of it

lol the first time I used it I sprayed too much and the bow is like rock hard! It won't even bend if I try too lol so make sure you don't use too much of it

you should just wet it a bit. It should not be so hard if you "wash it" off by just spraying some water on it.

Back