All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm, some interesting news with Cali Senior Elite. I hope those kids are ok.

I am excited for NCA to see how these Small Senior teams battle it out. My top 3 would be Panthers, WC, and Rays (not in any particular order). It used to be that a gym would have a small senior team because they didn't have enough level 5 kids, now gyms make them so they can put their absolute best 20 on the floor. Can't wait to see the big things they do :)

I must say I disagree with this lol! Although Panthers are going to blow everyone's mind, and probably take the top spot :) They are not the best 20 girls at Cheer Athletics haha! That would just be unfair....

I must say I disagree with this lol! Although Panthers are going to blow everyone's mind, and probably take the top spot :) They are not the best 20 girls at Cheer Athletics haha! That would just be unfair....[/QUOTE

Very true but they are amazing!!! :) Just wait til ya see the rest!!

Dallas Predictions :
1.Cali
2.Stingrays Orange
3.CEA
4.Panthers
5.MD Twisters
6.Legacy (If they go)

Worlds:
1.CEA
2.Cali
3.Orange
4.Panthers
5.MD Twisters

** Predictions subject to change.. Lol!

Dallas Predictions :
1.Cali
2.Stingrays Orange
3.CEA
4.Panthers
5.MD Twisters
6.Legacy (If they go)

Worlds:
1.CEA
2.Cali
3.Orange
4.Panthers
5.MD Twisters

** Predictions subject to change.. Lol!

Legacy is large limited

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I think people are getting mixed up with ua legacy and allstar legacy although im not sure which team ubettawerksnap was talking about.

They do, but I was referring to UA. Allstar Legacy doesn't have small all girl this year, if im not mistaken.

===== QUOTE ultimatelegacy ====

Legacy is small allgirl. Prodigy is semilimited. And yes, Legacy is going to NCA.

===== /QUOTE ====

I think people are getting mixed up with ua legacy and allstar legacy although im not sure which team ubettawerksnap was talking about.

My bad. I was referring to ASL.
I think we'll need to make sure we differeniate.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back