All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't forget about Pacific Coast MAGIC!!! We have been pretty good the last few years . We are super talented again this year and with the addition of Ray's choreography and JR's music I think you will like what we put on the floor.
In California you "always talk about the 2 but its time to make it 3!!" (a little play on FCA!!) Can't wait for the season to START!!!!

I dont know who I am going to root for this year! So many teams in Small Senior I like! Ive always been a hardcore Cali Small Senior fan but with Georgia, Cheer Athletics, and WC entering the mix, I dont know who my fave is gonna be. I fell inlove with AZ Power this past year at Worlds and was also really impressed by Diamonds as well. I heard Prime Tyme is on fire this year too and I hope that Lady Pumas AKA ACE Lady Warriors dont disappoint either! Also, I am not a huge fan, but you know you cant count out Rays Orange either! Ive heard HUGE things about CEA Small Senior and im sure there are some others that will emerge?

Maybe you COULD be a Rays Orange fan! It doesn't hurt... promise! : )

Looks like Small Senior 5 is going to be an intense and deep division once again. Anyone have any idea which teams have left the division for the 10-11 season and which teams have joined? The obvious powerhouse gyms Stingrays, California Allstars, Cheerforce Diamonds, Cheer Extreme, and Cheer Athletics (New this season) come to mind instantly when I think of this years division however who are you of your favorite sleeper teams that are up and coming this season?

I'm truly interested to see all of your thoughts! One of my personal favorites is Orlando Allstars.

Looks like Small Senior 5 is going to be an intense and deep division once again. Anyone have any idea which teams have left the division for the 10-11 season and which teams have joined? The obvious powerhouse gyms Stingrays, California Allstars, Cheerforce Diamonds, Cheer Extreme, and Cheer Athletics (New this season) come to mind instantly when I think of this years division however who are you of your favorite sleeper teams that are up and coming this season?

I'm truly interested to see all of your thoughts! One of my personal favorites is Orlando Allstars.

im excited to see
Champion Cheer.. their small sr. was pretty good last yr.
Cheer Texas Red. i loved them last yr.
Ultimate Fusion Athletics - Legacy.

I will just wait until I see all of these teams compete at a major national. I have said it before "to beat the man (woman) you have to beat the man (woman)" Right now that is Orange, but CEA has been nipping at their heels. I know Cheer Athletics will bring the tumbling, but I am curious to see what they will bring stunt wise. Small senior goes hard in that category.

im excited to see
Champion Cheer.. their small sr. was pretty good last yr.
Cheer Texas Red. i loved them last yr.
Ultimate Fusion Athletics - Legacy.

Not sure if you're talking about UA but if you are there is no Fusion in the name, it's just Ultimate Athletics. There is an Ultimate Fusion Athletics in Appleton, WI though.

but I am curious to see what they will bring stunt wise. Small senior goes hard in that category.

World Champs in this division last year did 1.25up and a switch up - I wouldnt call that "going hard" but their technique execution, body positions, and haircuts were all on point!

Back