All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, all the international teams (plus some American ones) compete in the International divisions.

Not necessarily. There has been non-US teams in the senior divisions before. In 2009, the small limited coed division had a team from slovenia in it. They just prefer to compete international because of the difference in skills. The team from slovenia got last in the small limited division, but they may not have placed so low had they competed international.

I'm very interested to see ACE, World Cup and Panthers..really wish some of these teams would go large senior...like ace...i feel like they would be sick in large senior...This whole division is giong to be intense...i think small senior and IOC5 is going to be a toss up along with small small. GAHH i just can't wait to see some routines already!!!

Not necessarily. There has been non-US teams in the senior divisions before. In 2009, the small limited coed division had a team from slovenia in it. They just prefer to compete international because of the difference in skills. The team from slovenia got last in the small limited division, but they may not have placed so low had they competed international.

I know, but only a very small amount of teams do this so I just explained what the vast majority of international teams do.

World Champs in this division last year did 1.25up and a switch up - I wouldnt call that "going hard" but their technique execution, body positions, and haircuts were all on point!

You're right team 1.25 ups and team release moves are SO easy!! They probably should have had one group do the hardest skill they were capable of and then had the other four do a level three stunt around them... That would have been "going hard"... Right??? :)

What you DO have to do to win in this division is execute really well in areas that are skated over in some other divisions i.e. jumps, transitions, motions, synchronization, etc. etc. I am much more interested to see if any former large senior or small limited teams can really bring it in those areas...

No disrespect, mostly just busting Kyles chops

When will other teams start competing this year?

Its UCA in Orlando, thats normally the first comp of the year for them. I know theyre having a showcase November 14th, but in past years they haven't aloud people to take videos of the teams. Im not to sure about this year cause I moved away last February.

Pittsburghs first comp is next weekend Nov 6th Jamfest, its like the Worlds of Pgh!! Every team from the area competes. Its a great way to kick off the season!!! There will probabaly be 4 or 5 Small sr. teams, and I know a ton of people will be taping! So look out out for Vids!

Back