All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im hearing diamondz are coming out strong.. i heard what their stunts and some tumbling is. so im sure they will be up there with the rest of the top 5.

this division is going to be interesting and exciting at the same time to watch over this season.
im excited to see what WC suns come out with though
and also to see what stingray orange does since this division is going to be sooo big this season!
CALI was so good last year and i hope they do well this year but i think panthers will be incredible and blow everyone away! plus CEA has a great routine once it all comes together! soo many great teams in this division!!!

im hearing diamondz are coming out strong.. i heard what their stunts and some tumbling is. so im sure they will be up there with the rest of the top 5.

The top 5 in this division includes at least a dozen teams

Pacific Coast MAGIC just finished our 2010 Showcase what a WONDERFUL Day!!!
Just thought Id put our Small Sr out there. Ray thank you so much for the Choreography and JR what can I say but WOW!! This is our first performance so we have some cleaning up to do but overall SO proud of you girls!!!

Just thought Id put our Small Sr out there. Ray thank you so much for the Choreography and JR what can I say but WOW!! This is our first performance so we have some cleaning up to do but overall SO proud of you girls!!!

6 Stunt Groups!!!..... Awesome Job for a first performance!! Good luck this season

Awesome!! The pyramid took my breath away!! Love it!

That was awesome!!

Nice, nice job! First stunt sequence; wow! Dance? Double wow! Who did it? On a separate note, I love the way your uniforms look! Just a great job overall. Very ambitious routine!

Nice, nice job! First stunt sequence; wow! Dance? Double wow! Who did it? On a separate note, I love the way your uniforms look! Just a great job overall. Very ambitious routine!

Thanks we were so blessed to have Ray Jasper come in and do the opening and the dance. The uniform is a very clean look I am a big fan of white uniforms I think they make the athletes stand out on the floor.
Thanks for the nice comments :)))))))))

On PCM, It was pretty good! I like the dance, I just wish it was sped up more, hopefully they'll speed it up once the season gets going?

LOVE PCM! Gahhh small senior is going to be craaaazy this year! Almost TOO much talent!

PCM has a lot of potential, with a hit routine i say top 10 at worlds.

Also everyone keep in mind that the level of competition in small senior this year is the highest it has ever been and i can confidently say the hardest division to win this year. Because of the new format of worlds for this huge division, i say that any team in the top ten should be extremely proud of themselves.

Back