All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's really great to hear that someone was impressed with az power :) Last year was their "transition year" they had soo many new girls, and didn't think it was possible to make top ten with a routine without so much difficulty (obviously they didn't because of day two, but they could have). The team remains for the most part the same, only a couple new girls, so I'm super duper excited to see them this year! :) Sorry if this sounds like a brag post, I'm just so excited!

yesss!! az power is going to KILL with their stunts this year, i can wait to see if anyone can top them! AHHHH so excited.

My daughter is going to miss competing in this division this year :( but I can't wait to watch all the teams in this division.

I agree 110% percent. Talent is just about the number of skills. Winning means performing them and executing them whenit counts, which is why several of the most talented teams crumble under pressure.

I dont know who I am going to root for this year! So many teams in Small Senior I like! Ive always been a hardcore Cali Small Senior fan but with Georgia, Cheer Athletics, and WC entering the mix, I dont know who my fave is gonna be. I fell inlove with AZ Power this past year at Worlds and was also really impressed by Diamonds as well. I heard Prime Tyme is on fire this year too and I hope that Lady Pumas AKA ACE Lady Warriors dont disappoint either! Also, I am not a huge fan, but you know you cant count out Rays Orange either! Ive heard HUGE things about CEA Small Senior and im sure there are some others that will emerge?

I dont know who I am going to root for this year! So many teams in Small Senior I like! Ive always been a hardcore Cali Small Senior fan but with Georgia, Cheer Athletics, and WC entering the mix, I dont know who my fave is gonna be. I fell inlove with AZ Power this past year at Worlds and was also really impressed by Diamonds as well. I heard Prime Tyme is on fire this year too and I hope that Lady Pumas AKA ACE Lady Warriors dont disappoint either! Also, I am not a huge fan, but you know you cant count out Rays Orange either! Ive heard HUGE things about CEA Small Senior and im sure there are some others that will emerge?

Prime Tyme doesnt have a small sr this year! They now have a large limited and they are already looking great!

Georgia's going small senior??

Prime Tyme doesnt have a small sr this year! They now have a large limited and they are already looking great!

Damn. I loved their small Senior. Well... Whatever team they have, I heard they are doing great!

Georgia's going small senior??
Oops. When I was surfing the boards last night, I was a little, whats a good word.... Out of it. I forgot they are going international AllGirl.

Should be a very exciting (and nail biting lol) division - so many talented teams =)

Let's go Orlando!

Also there is no Pumas at all.. Lady Warriors is a from a completely different gym then were Pumas was from.. And there are barely any pumas kids left at ACE, most went to PrimeTyme.. The team that's at the gym where pumas was is Sequyohs ( don't know how to spell it lol ) and there Small Limited Coed 5.

This division is STACKED. Rays, Cali, CEA, Georgia, Panthers, WC, Power, Cheerforce.... the list goes on and on.

Ga Isn't Gonna be Small Senior they are going International All Girl...SO they'll be against Fiercekatz Cause My Bestie is on Ga.So Straight from the coaches mouth

Back